Dr. Lawrence Po Huang DO
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)3801 Miranda Ave Palo Alto CA, 94304
My family and I are avid members and provide loyal support to the California Museum of Science, the Monterey Bay Aquarium and the de Young Museum. I am also a huge fan of the Santa Clara Valley Koi and ...
- [Study on analysis of trace phenol in small amount of aqueous sample by liquid-liquid micro-extraction and gas chromatography].
- Comparison of subcooled liquid vapor pressures of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofurans predicted by QSPR and GC-RI methods.
- Advanced oxidation protein products enhances soluble Fms-like tyrosine kinase 1 expression in trophoblasts: a possible link between oxidative stress and preeclampsia.
- Advanced glycation end products as an upstream molecule triggers ROS-induced sFlt-1 production in extravillous trophoblasts: a novel bridge between oxidative stress and preeclampsia.
- Screening of differentially expressed genes in pathological scar tissues using expression microarray.
- Prognostic significance of microRNA-10b overexpression in breast cancer: a meta-analysis.
- [A case-control study on consumption of fired food and esophageal cancer].
- Effects of titanium oxide properties on biocompatibility. A preliminary study.
- Stanford University, Medical Oncology 2009
- Morristown Medical Center
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Stanford University, Medical Oncology 2009
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Shield of California
- Access+ HMO
- Active Choice
- Active Start
- Added Advantage POS
- Base PPO
- Blue Shield 65 Plus Group Plan
- Blue Shield of California Life & Health Insurance Company
- Blue Shield of California PPO
- CCPOA Medical Plan
- California Choice
- Core Flex
- Enhanced PPO
- Federal Employee Health Benefit Program Access+ HMO
- Federal Employee Health Benefit Program PPO
- Healthy Families Program
- Local Access+ HMO
- Medicare Supplemental
- Premier PPO
- Shield Saver
- Shield Savings
- Shield Secure
- Shield Secure Plus (PPO)
- Shield Signature
- Shield Spectrum
- Shield Wise
- Simple Savings
- Vital Shield
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Coventry Health Care
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare)
- Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO
- Advantra Medicare Advantage POS
- Advantra Medicare Advantage PPO
- Assurant Health
- Buena Vista (Florida Medicaid)
- CHCFL Emlployee OA CFL
- Carelink - CaroMont Medical Home
- Coventry EPO
- Coventry Flex
- Coventry HMO & Premier
- Coventry Integrated Network (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry POS & Premier Plus
- Coventry Preferred (PPO)
- Diamond Plan (Medicaid)
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Employer Group Open Access POS
- Employer Group POS
- Employer Group PPO
- Employer Group QHDHMO
- FOCUS Network (Workers' Comp)
- Federal Employees HMO
- First Health Network (Workers' Comp)
- HMO Select Network
- Individual HMO/Open Access
- Individual PPO
- MetraComp Network (Workers' Comp)
- National Network PPO
- Prism Choice
- Spectrum 100
- WellPath (HMO or POS)
- Multiplan PHCS
Dr. Lawrence Po Huang DO's Practice location
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
Stanford, CA 94305Get Direction
FREMONT, CA 94538Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence Po Huang DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huang
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Dr. James Petros M.D.14777 Los Gatos Blvd. Los Gatos California 95032
- Dr. Meagan M. Littlepage M.D.355 Dardanelli Lane Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. David James Kennedy M.D.450 Broadway St Redwood City CA 94063
- Dr. Co V Banh MD444 S San Vicente Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Alvaro H Rodriguez M.D.100 S San Mateo Dr San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Suresh Mahawar MD3550 Mowry Ave Fremont CA 94538