Dr. Lawrence Po Huang DO
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)3801 Miranda Ave Palo Alto CA, 94304
My family and I are avid members and provide loyal support to the California Museum of Science, the Monterey Bay Aquarium and the de Young Museum. I am also a huge fan of the Santa Clara Valley Koi and ...
- [Study on analysis of trace phenol in small amount of aqueous sample by liquid-liquid micro-extraction and gas chromatography].
- Comparison of subcooled liquid vapor pressures of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofurans predicted by QSPR and GC-RI methods.
- Advanced oxidation protein products enhances soluble Fms-like tyrosine kinase 1 expression in trophoblasts: a possible link between oxidative stress and preeclampsia.
- Advanced glycation end products as an upstream molecule triggers ROS-induced sFlt-1 production in extravillous trophoblasts: a novel bridge between oxidative stress and preeclampsia.
- Screening of differentially expressed genes in pathological scar tissues using expression microarray.
- Prognostic significance of microRNA-10b overexpression in breast cancer: a meta-analysis.
- [A case-control study on consumption of fired food and esophageal cancer].
- Effects of titanium oxide properties on biocompatibility. A preliminary study.
- Stanford University, Medical Oncology 2009
- University of Iowa, College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa, United States 2010
Dr. Lawrence Po Huang DO's Practice location
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
Stanford, CA 94305Get Direction
FREMONT, CA 94538Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence Po Huang DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huang
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- Prozac Side Effects
Prozac, also called Fluoxetine, is an anti-depressant drug that is used to treat mental problems. It does this by affecting the chemicals in the brain, which may be unbalanced due to panic, anxiety, or depression. It is a drug that is used to treat mental problems, and it must be prescribed by a...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Sprained Ribs: What You Need to Know
The ribs form a cage-like structure that helps protect the heart and lungs against injuries. There are 24 ribs in the human body with 12 ribs on each side. Rib injuries can affect the lungs or heart if treatment is not given in a timely manner. What is a sprained rib?A sprained rib is also called...
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- Dr. James Petros M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Meagan M. Littlepage M.D.300 Pasteur Drive Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Co V Banh MD39350 CIVIC CENTER DR STE 300 FREMONT CA 94538
- Dr. David James Kennedy M.D.450 Broadway St Redwood City CA 94063
- Dr. Alvaro H Rodriguez M.D.225 CABRILLO HWY S HALF MOON BAY CA 94019
- Dr. Rajorshi Mitra M.D.900 Blake Wilbur Dr Palo Alto CA 94304