Dr. Steven Edward Lanham DDS
Dentist2020 Laurel Street Columbia SC, 29204
Dr. Steven E. Lanham is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Columbia area for more than 30 years. Dr. Lanham is experienced in Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers and Dental Implants. He is a professional ...
Education and Training
West Virginia University, School of Dentistry D.D.S. 1982
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Cerec Crowns
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Metal-free Crowns
- Gum Care
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Dentures And Partials
- Dental Sleep Appliances
- Professional Member South Carolina Dental Association
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Coastal Dental Society
- Professional Member Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Professional Member The South Carolina Academy of Implant Studies
- Professional Member American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
Dr. Steven Edward Lanham DDS's Practice location
Dr. Steven Edward Lanham DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lanham
another good experience at the dentist.
- Robert .
Great work and very friendly staff.
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. William P. Smith D.D.S.1785 W State Rte 89A Sedona Arizona 86336
- Thomas H Pitts DMD138 Leisure Ln Columbia SC 29210
- Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD223 N Woodlake Dr Columbia SC 29229
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Wych DDS7505 Saint Andrews Rd Irmo SC 29063
- Dr. Jenni M Triola DMD131 Harbison Blvd Columbia SC 29212
- Mark G. Pelletier D.D.S.900 Lake Murray Blvd Irmo SC 29063