Dr. Steven Edward Lanham DDS
Dentist2020 Laurel Street Columbia SC, 29204
Dr. Steven E. Lanham is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Columbia area for more than 30 years. Dr. Lanham is experienced in Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers and Dental Implants. He is a professional ...
Education and Training
West Virginia University, School of Dentistry D.D.S. 1982
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Cerec Crowns
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Metal-free Crowns
- Gum Care
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Dentures And Partials
- Dental Sleep Appliances
- Professional Member South Carolina Dental Association
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Coastal Dental Society
- Professional Member Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Professional Member The South Carolina Academy of Implant Studies
- Professional Member American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
Dr. Steven Edward Lanham DDS's Practice location
Dr. Steven Edward Lanham DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lanham
another good experience at the dentist.
- Robert .
Great work and very friendly staff.
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Dr. William P. Smith D.D.S.5251 FOREST DR COLUMBIA SC 29206
- Dr. Justin Griffin230 Graces Way Columbia SC 29229
- Thomas H Pitts DMD138 Leisure Ln Columbia SC 29210
- Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD223 N Woodlake Dr Columbia SC 29229
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Wych DDS7505 Saint Andrews Rd Irmo SC 29063
- Dr. Jenni M Triola DMD7346 PARKLANE RD COLUMBIA SC 29223