Dr. Robert Arnone D.C.?
Update this Profile
Dr. Robert Arnone D.C., Chiropractor

Dr. Robert Arnone D.C.

Chiropractor | Thermography

11426 Gravois Rd Suite 203 Saint Louis MO, 63126


Dr. Robert Arnone is a Chiropractor practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Arnone specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Arnone seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.

Provider Details

Dr. Robert Arnone D.C.
Dr. Robert Arnone D.C.'s Expert Contributions
  • My back has become very curved and is pushing my stomach out. Do you think it can be corrected?

    The best answer here would have to be on an individual basis. The longest you could have had this problem is 64 yrs, right? Next is, how bad is it? Likely scenario is that you could improve, yes. How much improvement is not exactly known, but can be better determined from analyzing your X-rays as well as other diagnostic imaging. Will it get to completely straight or completely normal at this point? Most likely not. Find a great doctor who will take films and analyze and measure as well as work you up a plan of correcting the problem over time. If your problem started at birth, then you would be looking at approx. 6 years of care to get it to your best - whatever that can be for you. Here to help, Dr. Robert Arnone READ MORE

  • Is yoga recommended to treat sciatica?

    Medication doesn't fix Sciatica as it is due to vertebrae in your spine that are locked into misalignment and affecting the Sciatic Nerve. Yoga is great for flexibility and if some of the postures that you get into happen to help the vertebrae shift just right back into their proper position, then Yoga would help. Instead of hoping and guessing, though, it is smartest by far to just go to see a chiropractor who will examine you properly and help to realign the vertebrae so that the nerve can function more at ease and you will be happy again. READ MORE

  • My son suffers from ADHD. Should I bring him to a chiropractor?

    Yes, and you want to bring him to an Upper Cervical Chiropractor. This doctor focuses precisely on the top of the neck and base of the head area. There is no twisting of the head or neck here and this will allow for more balanced blood flow, nerve flow, cerebral spinal fluid flow and oxygen up to his brain and head. Totally changed my life after 7 concussions and various health problems. Now 24 yrs later and counting I am completely recovered. I also have people coming to see me from across the country for this specific care, it’s amazing and I love it so much. READ MORE

  • Can you suggest some medication for treating my shoulder pain?

    Medication can help you to cover it up, but it won’t help you heal up. So no, I would not recommend any medication to you. You can try icing it or using heat on it if it bothers you that much. I would also recommend having it checked out so you know how bad it is. My son just hurt his shoulder recently and we took some films and put him through some tests. Then we are having him rest it, but also put some gentle motion into it. He is also receiving Upper Cervical Spine Care to help with nerve flow, blood flow in and out of the area. He is improving little by little each day. A slow process, but if you are doing good, helpful things, then you should expect improvement over time. READ MORE

  • How is back soreness treated?

    There could be a number of reasons for having back pain. Can you think of anything you might have done to help contribute to this? READ MORE

  • I have a problem with my posture that is causing back pain. What should I do?

    Posture is a window to the spine. Therefore, it is highly likely that you have spinal misalignments and perhaps abnormal spinal curvature. You can try to practice better posture regularly or try stretching or exercises, but by far the best thing that you could do is to have those spinal misalignments corrected properly first and foremost. The best doctor to help you with that would be a specific chiropractor. Find one near you that you can trust and go get checked out by them. Be sure that they at least take X-rays of your entire spine to measure and analyze and show you what's wrong. If you need help in finding a good one, hopefully near you, I would be happy to help. DrArnone@Live.com All my best, Dr. Robert Arnone READ MORE

  • Can an X-ray diagnose a spinal deformity?

    Yes, you should have X-rays of your spine to better determine what the problem is and how bad it is. It is possible that you may need further testing depending on what is discovered after analyzing your X-rays. Start there and then take it one step at a time. You would also want to be sure to receive the input of a chiropractor that you can trust as well as what your medical doctor tells you about what is wrong and how to best help you. Unfortunately, there are way too many people who follow initial medical advice which may be contrary to what a chiropractor (spine & nervous system doctor) may advise. You could then make your decision after hearing different approaches as to what makes the most sense to you. If you have your films done and are needing help with some answers, I would be happy to look them over for you and give you my best recommendations. All my best, Dr. Robert Arnone READ MORE

  • Why does my back feel sore?

    There actually could be many reasons to have a sore back. Did you do something different lately? Paint a room? Work on a car? Start a new exercise program? Fall asleep on the couch? In many cases it is something that you did to cause the back pain and once a few days go by without doing the same thing to contribute to the trouble, it goes away. So now I would ask you, how long has it been bothering you? Is it getting better or worse as time passes? Was there anything different that you did which could have contributed to this pain? Once I have the basic information I could give you better advice... READ MORE

  • Can a chiropractor help me with my lower back pain?

    That is tough to answer right off the bat. There could be many different reasons for having back pain. If it has to do with misaligned vertebrae of your spine, then yes, they should be able to test for that and explain it to you/show it to you and then proceed to help you fix it. Spinal misalignments are actually quite common and usually involved to some degree in contributing to back problems such as lack of proper movement, postural distortions, altered nerve and blood flow or even pain. You would definitely want to find a doc that takes you through testing and is constantly re-testing and comparing along the way. Not all chiropractors are created equal although most uninformed people may think so. Start with someone who has a decent reputation in your town and give him or her a decent chance. If they are not helping you much after a few months, then it may be time to find another. READ MORE

  • How can i reduce my pain due to ankle sprain?

    You need to stay off it and give it a chance to heal up. Is this a first time or recurring injury? Dr Arnone READ MORE

  • Are there any symptoms of osteoporosis?

    Osteoporosis is a possibility, does it run in your family? I am thinking more likely some form of arthritis or degenerative joint disease. The best way to know this for sure and not do any guesswork would be to have films taken of the areas in question. You can likely start out with X-rays and see what they show. READ MORE

  • My mother has developed a problem of shaking hands. What could be the reason behind it?

    Could possibly be the onset of Parkinson's? Likely, a nervous system problem. Regardless, I would recommend to start with an Upper Cervical Doctor first and see if they can help. If not, the next step would likely be a neurologist. Let me know if you need help finding a good Upper Cervical Doctor nearby. Take Care, Dr Robert Arnone READ MORE

  • Very tight neck

    In a word, Yes. However there are a few things to know first. Massage is great for the soft tissue and has many health benefits. The soft tissue being the ligaments, tendons and muscles. If there are any bony misalignments, massage will not help realign those. Many people are in need of that bony alignment first and foremost and then if get a massage it will have the ability to do much better and last much longer. I would highly recommend that you seek out the care of an experienced Upper Cervical Specific Doctor in your area first. This is type of chiropractor that has advanced training in being more detailed and more precise with you and focuses mainly on the cervical spine or neck area. If you need help in finding a good one in your area let me know as there are a few different types of techniques and methods of performing the adjustment. Hope this helps... Dr Arnone St Charles, MO READ MORE

  • Do chiropractors typically take x-rays?

    When I look to refer people to a doctor that is one of my criteria. They must take films to see what the problem is and how bad it is. This is the resoonsible thing to do. I will not put my hands in anyone without proper films first as that would be guessing and therefore subpar care. There is a lot to learn about your body from xrays and they are the key to unlocking the best healing potential out of wach patient. I am glad you found a doctor that is not willing to guess with your health. Good for you... Dr Robert Arnone St Charles, MO READ MORE

  • Can't turn head right after alignment

    Hi, Sorry to read about your troubles, hope I can guide you in the right direction here. A few questions for you first: These "alignments" have been performed by what type of doctor? Did they take x-rays of all areas they are "aligning"? Is there anything else that could possibly be contributing here? Like sleeping on it in a weird position, doing a lot of physical avtivity or work, just took a long trip, watching tv laying down on a couch, just painted a room, had a slip or fall, doing a lot of reading with neck flexed... This infornation will help me to understand what is going on much better here. Thank you for your input. I hope I can help, Dr Robert Arnone Upper Cervical Specific Doctor 222 S. 2nd Streer St Charles, MO 63301 (314)283-2248 READ MORE

  • Can a chiropractor relieve muscle pain?

    Chiropractors usually can help with pain and without drugs or surgery. I would ask for more details first to be able to provide you with a more accurate and tailored for you answer. I would be looking to trace the problem to your nervous system and your spine in a way of correcting the cause of the problem rather than just changing the symptoms (pain). If you just want the pain to go away, then you could take drugs to numb it so you don't feel it. If you want the problem fixed, then you would go to a chiropractor first to see if that can be resolved naturally by spinal re-alignment and allowing proper nerve flow and blood flow to return. Happy to talk with you further so that you can understand it better if you need to... ConcussionDoctor636@Gmail.com Take Care, Dr Robert Arnone READ MORE

  • My back hurts when I sit down. Why?

    Here to help you and I would first like for you to understand that it is difficult to give you more precise answers with the limited information supplied. In a typical scenario, I would ask specific questions for a better understanding and then perform an examination to make sure I can find the problem and can fix it too. Since this is not a typical scenario, I will just explain that to you and then move forward as best we can. When you sit down all of your upper body weight is concentrated into your lower lumbar spine. You may already have some sort of vulnerability there from a previous injury (even many years ago), a disc thinning or protrusion, a spinal misalignment that has gone undetected and therefore uncorrected. Many times we find out that this recent discomfort or pain was actually due to something in the spine from years earlier. The only way to really tell for sure would be to examine and analyze. I would suggest that you find a local Doctor with a good reputation of helping others and at least have him or her take a look at you. This could be a general chiropractor although I would recommend at least an Upper Cervical Doctor, yes they have advanced training in Cervical Spine Problems rather than in Lumbar Spine Problems. However, we have found more times than not that it was the common upper neck misalignment from earlier that caused the pelvis or lower back area to become misaligned and unstable. If you need help in finding a good doctor near you,I would be happy to help you with that. Just know that I recommend good doctors and if I cannot find a good one in your town I may recommend travelling a town or two away or a even a state away. For now you can try Ice or Heat applied to the area of pain and see if that helps. You can also do some light stretching such as touching your toes and see how that does over the next few days. All my best, Dr Robert Arnone READ MORE

Dr. Robert Arnone D.C.'s Practice location

Christine Dunsworth Chiropractic Clinic

11426 Gravois Rd Suite 203 -
Saint Louis, MO 63126
Get Direction
New patients: 314-849-9255
Fax: 314-849-9275

Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert Arnone D.C. | Chiropractor | Thermography

Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.

In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.

Dr. Robert Arnone D.C.'s reviews

Write Review

Recommended Articles

  • What is Sciatic Pain?

    Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...

  • The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain

    Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...

  • How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain

    Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...

  • Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?

    Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...

  • What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?

    Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...

  • When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?

    Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...

Nearby Providers

Nearest Hospitals



Head southwest on 30 1426 ft
Turn left onto Sappington Road 1.7 mi
Continue straight onto Kennerly Road 933 ft
Turn right 1513 ft
Turn left 30 ft
Make a slight left 323 ft
You have arrived at your destination, straight ahead



Head southwest on 30 4.0 mi
Take the ramp on the right 1544 ft
Keep right at the fork 173 ft
Merge left onto 141 1.6 mi
Turn right onto Bowles Avenue 1532 ft
Turn left 639 ft
Make a slight left 321 ft
Turn right 426 ft
You have arrived at your destination



Head southwest on 30 1.5 mi
Take the ramp on the right 2448 ft
Merge left onto I 270 4.2 mi
Take the ramp on the right 1181 ft
Turn left onto Dougherty Ferry Road 2052 ft
Turn right onto Des Peres Road 1978 ft
Turn right 209 ft
Turn left 94 ft
You have arrived at your destination, on the right