Dr. Sugarman has extensive experience with spinal diseases, brain tumors, head injury and spine trauma with a special interest in minimally invasive neurosurgery.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1984
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Neck Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Brain Aneurysm
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Neurological Surgery; Christiana Care Hlth Servs Inc, General Surgery; Erie Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Jefferson University Hospitals
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Program
Dr. Michael Sugarman MD's Practice location
Newark, DE 19713Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael Sugarman MD | Neurosurgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael Sugarman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sugarman
- Celiac Disease Drug Market Projected to Grow Significantly
The latest market research on global celiac disease has been released. This research entitled "Global Celiac Disease Drugs Market 2017-2021" was made available on the Research and Markets' offering website. The report predicts that the the drug market for celiac disease will grow on a global scale...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Thyroid Cancer?
Cancer of the cells in the butterfly shaped thyroid gland at the base of the neck was not a common disease in this country. However, as of late, the number of reported cases of thyroid cancer has increased over the years. These glands are very important, as they produce hormones that regulate the...
- American Ninja Warrior Competes Grueling Course with Parkinson's Disease
The disease known as Parkinson’s can be difficult to live with, although there are those who go out of their way to still achieve all of the goals that they want to accomplish. Jimmy Choi, a man competing on American Ninja Warrior, has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. This amazing...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Michael J Brooks MD2600 Glasgow Ave Newark DE 19702
- Dr. Matthew John Eppley MD774 Christiana Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Nabil F Warsal M.D.1701 Augustine Cut Off Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Mehdi Balakhani M.D., D.D.S., PA4745 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Michael T. Teixido M.D.1941 Limestone Rd Wilmington DE 19808
- Dr. Joseph Martin Belgrade M.D.4735 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713