Dr. James Haywood Baker M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology4230 Harding Rd Suite 330 Nashville TN, 37205
Dr. James Baker is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Baker performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1987
Harvard Medical School 1987
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Flutter
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Alabama Hospital Program
Dr. James Haywood Baker M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37205Get Direction
Dr. James Haywood Baker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baker
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. William Walter Wassynger M.D.222 22nd Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Christopher N Conley M.D.3443 Dickerson Pike Nashville TN 37207
- Dr. Stephen A Fahrig MD4230 Harding Pike Nashville TN 37205
- Dr. Juan Carlos Estrada M.D.3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Joseph C Vaglio M.D.1820 Preston Park Blvd Plano TX 75093
- Dr. William David Thompson M.D.4230 Harding Rd Nashville TN 37205