Dr. Joel W Malin MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon75 Kings Highway Cutoff Orthopaedic Specialt Fairfield CT, 06824
Dr. Joel Malin is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Fairfield, CT. Dr. Malin specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Malin tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1987
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1987
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Surgery, Joint Replacement (arthroplasty), Joint Surgery And More
- Pinched Nerve
- Patellar Tendonitis
- MemberYale-New Haven Children's Hospital, Bridgeport Campus
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery
- Johns Hopkins University Affiliated Hospitals
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Program A
Dr. Joel W Malin MD's Practice location
Fairfield, CT 06824Get Direction
FAIRFIELD, CT 06825Get Direction
Dr. Joel W Malin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malin
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Amit Lahav849 Boston Post Road Milford Connecticut 06460
- Dr. Lee E. Rubin M.D.1579 Straits Tpke Middlebury CT 06762
- Dr. Robert Lee Brady M.D.40 Cross Street Norwalk Connecticut 06851
- Dr. David F Bindelglass MD75 Kings Highway Cutoff Fairfield CT 06824
- Dr. Robert A Stanton MD305 BLACK ROCK TPKE FAIRFIELD CT 06825
- Dr. Matthew Philip Gordon M.D.4747 Main St Bridgeport CT 06606