Dr. Naznin M Dixit MD DM
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA, 70605
Dr. Naznin Dixit is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Dixit specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
- Kinetics of crystallization in hard-sphere colloidal suspensions.
- Hyponatremic hypertensive syndrome (HHS) in an 18-month old-child presenting as malignant hypertension: a case report.
- Transient hypothyroidism in a breastfed infant after maternal use of iodoform gauze.
- Kimura disease with advanced renal damage with anti-tubular basement membrane antibody.
- Managing Henoch-Schonlein purpura in children with fish oil and ACE inhibitor therapy.
- The metabolism, pharmacokinetics and mechanisms of antiviral activity of ribavirin against hepatitis C virus.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs-associated acute interstitial nephritis with granular tubular basement membrane deposits.
- Rescue of renal function in a 3-year-old girl with Goodpasture's syndrome with a brief review of literature.
- Modeling Suggests a Mechanism of Synergy Between Hepatitis C Virus Entry Inhibitors and Drugs of Other Classes.
Dr. Naznin M Dixit MD DM's Practice location
Lake Charles, LA 70605Get Direction
JACKSON, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Naznin M Dixit MD DM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dixit
Very good and recommended.
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- What is Apert Syndrome?
Apert syndrome, named after the French physician who described the condition for the first time, is a genetic disorder characterized by several birth defects. Children with this syndrome will have an abnormally developed face and skull. This syndrome is rare and in most cases, it develops even when...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...