Dr. Trevor William Reichman MD, PHD
Surgeon1514 Jefferson Highway New Orleans LA, 70121
Dr. Trevor Reichman received his BS degree from Bucknell University and his MD, PhD degree from UMDNJ - New Jersey Medical School. He completed his residency in general surgery at the University of Ch ...
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The RNA binding protein nuclear factor 90 functions as both a positive and negative regulator of gene expression in mammalian cells.
- RNA binding and intramolecular interactions modulate the regulation of gene expression by nuclear factor 110.
- Double-stranded RNA-binding proteins and the control of protein synthesis and cell growth.
- MLE functions as a transcriptional regulator of the roX2 gene.
- RNA binding and phosphorylation determine the intracellular distribution of nuclear factors 90 and 110.
- Combined kidney-pancreas transplant: early abdominal catastrophe in the donor may
- Duodenal diverticulum causing xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis with multiorgan
- Uncharacteristically early fatal intraperitoneal rupture of hepatocellular carcinoma following transarterial chemoembolization.
- Anonymous living liver donation: donor profiles and outcomes.
- Treatment of extrahepatic portal hypertension following a whipple procedure with a Rex shunt: report of a case.
- Bioethics in practice - a quarterly column about medical ethics: ethical issues in organ allocation for transplantation - whose life is worth saving more?
- Liver transplantation and the management of progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasis in children.
- Thromboprophylaxis With Heparin During Orthotopic Liver Transplantation:
- Bioethics in Practice: Anonymous Living Donor Transplantation: Ethical or Medically Reckless?
- Better preoperative planning improves liver resection outcomes.
Dr. Trevor William Reichman MD, PHD's Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70121Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60637Get Direction
Dr. Trevor William Reichman MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reichman
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, which is a tube-like organ that extends from the large intestine. According to theories, the appendix is a specialized organ that is capable of producing antibodies. However, experts suggest that the appendix has no definite function in the human...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- Dr. Charles Thomas M.D.1200 AVENUE G MARRERO LA 70072
- Dr. Marilyn Evelyn Pelias M.D.311 Octavia Street New Orleans LA 70115
- Dr. Jules Andrew Walters M.D.3901 Veterans Memorial Blvd. Metairie LA 70002
- Dr. Jaime Lynne Bohl MD1514 Jefferson Highway New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Eric Joseph Jukes M.D.1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Eric M Heinberg MD, MPH180 W Esplanade Ave Kenner LA 70065