Education and Training
B.J. Medical College MBBS 1993
University of South Dakota MD 2000
Harvard Medical School MD 2001
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Psychosomatic Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Medication Management
- Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (dTMS)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Second Opinion Consultation
- Recurring Clinician Visits
- Forensic Evaluations
- American Psychiatric Association
- Association of American Indian Physicians
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
Dr. Tejaskumar B Patel MD's Practice location
TUCSON, AZ 85704Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Tejaskumar B Patel MD | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Tejaskumar B Patel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- Is ADHD More Common Among Boys or Girls?
Why are boys diagnosed with ADHD more often?Despite both genders being at equal risk, boys tend to be diagnosed more often because the symptoms they display due to the illness are more obvious and easily spotted. Boys display externalized symptoms, such as running around a little too much or...
- What is Post Partum Depression?
Mood swings are normal after giving birth. Your emotions could be so high then down the next minute. These changes in emotion is called post partum baby blues, which begins two to three days after giving birth and usually lasts for two weeks.On the other hand, some moms or new moms experience severe...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Dr. Georg A. Hishaw M.D.1501 North Campbell Avenue Tucson Arizona 85724
- Mr. Kevin Goeta-Kreisler MD6408 East Tanque Verde Road Tucson Arizona 85715
- Dr. Rainier Diaz M.D.2695 N Craycroft Rd. Tucson Arizona 85712
- Dr. Richard Vance Barnes M.D.1475 N Oracle Rd Tucson AZ 85705
- Dr. Frederick Stuart Mittleman M.D.127 S 5th Ave Tucson AZ 85701
- Dr. Juan Lua Gonzalez M.D.2800 E Ajo Way Tucson AZ 85713