Dr. Carrie Diehl practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Salt Lake City, UT. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Diehl treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University of Nevada Reno 2008
Dr. Carrie Naomi Diehl M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
Dr. Carrie Naomi Diehl M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- This Combination of Medications May Help Ease Sleep Apnea Symptoms
Sleep apnea causes you to stop breathing briefly dozens of times every night. It is a serious condition that causes daytime fatigue, high blood pressure, and heart problems. Having sleep apnea also increases your risk of insulin resistance, also known as type 2 diabetes. If you are unable to sleep...
- What is Tuberculosis?
Tuberculosis, or TB, is a serious bacterial infection that often affects the lungs. It may also spread to other parts of the body, like the central nervous system, lymphatic system, and circulatory system. Treatment for tuberculosis may take a long time. The infectious organism may spread from one...
- Dr. Jacob Leo Christensen MD100 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Salman Masud M.D.1340 E. 300 N. Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Eileen R. Csontos M.D.1340 E 300 N Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Benjamin Dee Greenberg MD100 MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Scott K Christensen M.D.3580 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Nicole Jeffreys MD100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113