Dr. Neil Frederick Shallish M.D.
Family Practitioner209 W State St Ithaca NY, 14850
Dr. Neil Shallish is a family practitioner practicing in Ithaca, NY. Dr. Shallish specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Shallish possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1979
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1979
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- High Cholesterol
- Enlarged Prostate
- Vascular Disease
- Member NYS MEDICAL SOCIETY
- Member TOMPKINS COUNTY MEDICAL SOCIETY
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS
- Member International Society of Clinical Densitometry
Dr. Neil Frederick Shallish M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Neil Frederick Shallish M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shallish
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- What Are the Symptoms and Home Remedies of Indigestion?
Indigestion is a very common problem that surfaces in a number of ways in a person. Although it is used as a very loose term when referring to any form of abdominal-related problems, on many occasions, it could mean a more serious underlying problem causing the trouble. Indigestion is also known as...
- How Do You Get Mono?
What is mono?Mono is the short form of the disease called infectious mononucleosis. It is also popularly called as the "kissing disease". It is a very common disease, typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It leads to extreme tiredness and feelings of weakness for several weeks or...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- 5 Tips on Living with Lung Cancer
Lung cancer, also known as lung carcinoma, is a malignant lung tumor depicted by uncontrolled cell growth in tissues of the lung. If left untreated, this growth can spread beyond the lung by the process of metastasis into nearby tissue or other parts of the body.The following are 5 tips on...
- Dr. William A Klepack M.D.5 Evergreen Street Dryden NY 13053
- Dr. Brenda Jean Connolly D.O.4038 West Rd Cortland NY 13045
- Dr. Lloyd A Darlow M.D.209 W State St Ithaca NY 14850
- Dr. Maura C Mccauley MD4435 Seneca Rd Trumansburg NY 14886
- Dr. James Christopher Loehr MD302 W Seneca St Ithaca NY 14850
- Michelle Paliani Blegen Other4435 Seneca Rd Trumansburg NY 14886