Miss Erin Kathleen Ode SLP
Speech-Language Pathologist2225 OLD EMMORTON ROAD BEL AIR MD, 21015
Dr. Erin Ode is a speech language pathologist practicing in BEL AIR, MD. Dr. Ode specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Ode evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Ode helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Miss Erin Kathleen Ode SLP's Practice location
BEL AIR, MD 21015Get Direction
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Amy Bland2339 Rock Spring Road Forest Hill MD - Maryland 21050
- Ms. Patricia Lynn Banick MA., CCC-SLP2225 OLD EMMORTON ROAD BEL AIR MD 21015
- Megan Kauffman CCC-SLP707 N Broadway Baltimore MD 21205
- Ms. Jessica L Elwell707 N BROADWAY BALTIMORE MD 21205
- Mrs. Maureen Maney Boner MS, CCC-SLP14203 SAW MILL CT PHOENIX MD 21131
- Mrs. Allison Knee Nichols CCC-SLP707 N BROADWAY BALTIMORE MD 21205