Dr. Robert Yoho is a podiatrist practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Yoho is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Yoho diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
- Avulsion fracture of the plantar lateral base of the first metatarsal.
- Chopart's amputation: a 10-year case study.
- Radiographic analysis of Haglund's deformity: an evaluation of NCSP and RCSP.
- Admission characteristics and academic performance of podiatric and osteopathic medical students at Des Moines University.
- Peripheral and central bone mineral density in Charcot's neuroarthropathy compared in diabetic and nondiabetic populations.
- Relationship between student academic and clinical performance in podiatric medical education at Des Moines University.
- The association of metatarsus adductus to the proximal fifth metatarsal Jones fracture.
- Undergraduate GPAs, MCAT scores, and academic performance the first 2 years in podiatric medical school at Des Moines University.
- A retrospective review of the effect of metatarsus adductus on healing time in the fifth metatarsal jones fracture.
- Relationship Between Academic Performance and Student Self-Assessment of Clinical Performance in the College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery.
- Unicameral bone cyst. An unusual complication.
- Study of ten anatomical variants of the foot and ankle.
Dr. Robert Miller Yoho D.P.M.'s Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50312Get Direction
Dr. Robert Miller Yoho D.P.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Dr. Mindi Feilmeier D.P.M.800 Kenyon Road Des Moines Iowa 50501
- Dr. Ronald P Belin DPM1801 Hickman Rd Des Moines IA 50314
- Julie Ann Grundberg DPM6001 Westown Parkway West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Eric A Barp D.P.M5950 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Robert Eells DPM1111 E ARMY POST RD DES MOINES IA 50315
- Dr. Nicholas Joseph Bevilacqua DPM1801 Hickman Rd Des Moines IA 50314