Dr. David Scarpelli is a family practitioner practicing in York, PA. Dr. Scarpelli specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Scarpelli possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1989
Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions 1989
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1989
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Stomach Flu
- Adjustment Disorder
- Vascular Disease
- Us Air Force Reg Hosp, Family Medicine
- Us Air Force Reg Hospital
- US Air Force Regional Hospital/Headquarters Air Armament Center (AFMC) Program
Dr. David J Scarpelli MD's Practice location
York, PA 17406Get Direction
York, PA 17406Get Direction
Dr. David J Scarpelli MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Scarpelli
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Dr. Thomas G Roth M.D.235 ROSEDALE DR MANCHESTER PA 17345
- Dr. Peter A Hurtubise DO1535 HIGHLANDS DR STE 100 LITITZ PA 17543
- Dr. Maryjo Ellen Szada MD381 S FRONT ST STEELTON PA 17113
- Dr. Jay A. Zimmermann M.D.1 Continental Dr Elizabethtown PA 17022
- Dr. Kathryn Gloyer M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Mokarroma Sharmin M.D.755 S Pleasant Ave Dallastown PA 17313