Dr. Steven Russo is an internist practicing in Raritan, NJ. Dr. Russo specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Russo provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Internal Medicine
Dr. Steven Russo M.D.'s Practice location
Raritan, NJ 08869Get Direction
LAMBERTVILLE, NJ 08530Get Direction
Dr. Steven Russo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- What is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis, also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a chronic condition of the urinary bladder that causes extreme pain and discomfort. It mostly affects women, but may be seen in men as well. Interstitial cystitis often causes mild to severe pain in and around the pelvic area....
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- Dr. Mohammed Areful Islam MDRBMC 530 NEW BRUNSWICK AVE PERTH AMBOY NJ 08861
- Dr. Keri Ingrassia-Squiers DO5 Hastings Sq Plaza Hackettstown New Jersey 7840
- Mr. Mark T. Olesnicky MD135 Columbia Trnpk Florham Park NJ 07932
- Aparna Chandrasekaran1527 Route 27 Somerset New Jersey 08873
- James J. Mauti406 Mill Town Road Springfield New Jersey 7081
- Dr. Indira Madapati M.D204 S MAIN ST MANVILLE NJ 08835