Mr. Thomas R Aiello DO
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease945 E Genesee St Suite 200 Syracuse NY, 13210
Dr. Thomas Aiello practices Pulmonology in Syracuse, NY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Aiello manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1971
Cagayan State University College of Medicine and Surgery 1971
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine; St Josephs Hosp Hlth Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center Program
Mr. Thomas R Aiello DO's Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
Mr. Thomas R Aiello DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aiello
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- 7 Tips on Living with Asthma
Asthma is a chronic lung disorder that causes inflammation in the air passage leading to the lungs, making it incredibly difficult to breath. Common symptoms include Shortness of breath, Wheezing, a tight feeling in the chest and Coughing. Asthma can be either Innate (since childhood) or caused by...
- Gene Editing Has the Potential to Change Cystic Fibrosis
Spiked Columnist, Tim Black, discusses advances in genetic editing in his article, Gene Editing: An Expression of Our Humanity.Tim Black questions how people should all consider the recent negative responses to some of the latest gene-editing successes. The majority of these gene-editing techniques...
- Cystic Fibrosis: Talking to Loved Ones
When getting a life-changing diagnosis, it may be hard to discuss it with others. It is isolating when you feel others do not understand; your family and friends may not have cystic fibrosis or know people affected by the disease. You may also be dealing with shock from the new diagnosis. Chances...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bronchitis
Bronchitis is a common medical condition affecting people worldwide, regardless of their age and sex. However, bronchitis tends to affect young children and infants, as well as people who have chronic medical conditions, especially chronic conditions affecting the lungs and heart.Bronchitis is an...
- Skiers Conquer the Entire River Murray for Cystic Fibrosis
Although there is currently no cure for cystic fibrosis, people from all around the world are determined to change this. Organizations committed to raising funds and awareness on CF continuously work hard all year round to:...
- Dr. David J Davin M.D.1000 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Michael C Iannuzzi MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. James F Sexton MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Robert J Lenox MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Michael John Flintrop MD945 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Haris Mobeen MD90 PRESIDENTIAL PLAZA SYRACUSE NY 13202