Dr. Heidi T Orme M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology125 E Idaho St Suite 300 Boise ID, 83702
Dr. Heidi Orme practices Neuropathology in Boise, ID. Dr. Orme studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Heidi T Orme M.D.'s Practice location
Boise, ID 83702Get Direction
MERIDIAN, ID 83642Get Direction
Dr. Heidi T Orme M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Orme
- The Most Common Psychological Disorders
Common mental health disorders are often associated with a variety of symptoms, which can lead to significant disability or impairment for the patient and those around them. Below are some of the more common psychological disorders:DepressionDepression or major depressive disorder is a serious...
- Waterlogged Brain and Gauging Parkinson's Disease
For those facing the day in and day out struggle of Parkinson's disease, finding out new information and the latest research can be beneficial to overall health and life enrichment. Statistics and new information within this area certainly brings hopeful news to those troubled with the daily burdens...
- On the Back of Friends: How One Man Travels the World with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone dreams of travelling the world at some point in life, and while this dream may envision backpacks, campfires, mobile speakers, inflatable mattresses and tons of supplies, very few people would dream of actually being backpacks on their thrilling adventure.Some four years ago, one of such...
- CureDuchenne Is Highlighted at the Annual Rare Disease Competition
CureDuchenne has already done so much for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. And, their latest achievement only proves that this organization has a large impact in the community.According to their site, “CureDuchenne is recognized as the global leader in research, patient care and innovation for...
- Patient Tries Medical Marijuana and the Results Were Insane!
The use of marijuana for medical purposes has been controversial for many years. Although some states have legalized its use, it still remains a crime on the federal level. Many also questioned whether it would actually help patients. Over the years success stories have been piling up, and...
- The Robotic Device to Improve Balance and Gait in Parkinson’s Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that severely incapacitates the patient, rendering him or her unable to perform certain tasks — especially in its more advanced stages. Fortunately, when compared to other neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s is...
- Dr. Jackie J Whitesell MD1072 N Liberty St Boise ID 83704
- Dr. Michael R. Djernes M.D.215 E Hawaii Ave Nampa ID 83686
- Mrs. Sarai Ambert-pompey MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Anna I Irwin MD520 S Eagle Rd Meridian ID 83642
- Dr. Edward B Jernigan MD100 E Idaho St Boise ID 83712
- Dr. Stephen P Ireland MD2421 NE Doctors Dr Bend OR 97701