Dr. Cullen Jumper is a urologist practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Jumper specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med 2007
Dr. Cullen Jumper M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
EXETER, NH 03833Get Direction
Dr. Cullen Jumper M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jumper
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- Bladder Infection: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Bladder infection, also referred to as cystitis, is the inflammation of the bladder caused by bacterial infection. This infection can get anywhere in the urinary tract, such as the kidneys, bladder, urethra or ureters and hence is also called a urinary tract infection (UTI). In the majority of...
- What Do Urologists Treat?
What is a urologist?A urologist is a doctor who specializes in urinary tract disorders, including disorders of the external genital organs. Urologists also treat both males and females, contrary to popular belief that they only treat males. They treat any disorders that affect the kidneys, bladder,...
- How Prostate Cancer Is Diagnosed
When we talk about prostate cancer, we are referring to the condition that affects the prostate gland. This condition is only found in men because only men have the prostate gland. The prostate gland is located beneath the bladder and around the urethra. The main function of the organ is to produce...
- Is Prostate Cancer Asymptomatic?
What is prostate cancer?The prostate is a small gland located close to the bladder that produces prostatic fluid in men. This gland is responsible in the working of the male reproductive system. Prostate cancer is therefore a cancer that affects the prostate gland, causing growth of malignant cells...
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Frequent Urination?
Frequent urination refers to the increased urge to urinate more often than normal. Under normal conditions, the urinary bladder stores the urine for a long time and people tend to use the toilet about four to eight times per day to pass urine. But those suffering from frequent urination problem may...
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Nangia MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. John Derek Seigne M.B.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Richard W Graham M.D.108 N Main St White River Junction VT 05001
- Dr. Rick Dean Phelps M.D.4 Elliot Way Manchester NH 03103
- Dr. Lori B Lerner MD215 N Main St White River Junction VT 05009
- Mr. Einar Freyr Sverrisson M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756