Dr. Neil T Chen MD
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand3830 Masthead Street Ne Albuquerque NM, 87109
Dr. Neil Chen is a hand surgeon practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Chen specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1987
Harvard Medical School 1987
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; Mass Gen Hosp, General Surgery
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
Dr. Neil T Chen MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
Dr. Neil T Chen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chen
- Nurse Midwife: A Job Description
A nurse midwife is a healthcare professional whose job is to offer support as well as guidance all through the birthing process. As we all are aware, nurse midwives have been around for quite a long time now. However, during recent times they have been regaining popularity again. As more and more...
- What Genital Wart Recurrence Means
People often assume that treatment options available for genital warts are 100% effective, but there is still a chance of resurgance after the warts are removed. Both the topical applications and physical ablation techniques although can be quite helpful in removing the visible warts in the...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Can Certain Diets Help Prevent Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is a silent disease affecting those above the age of 55-years-old, leading to fragile bones and increasing the chances of wrist, hip, and other bone fractures. Time and again experts have reported that diet and osteoporosis have a close connection. Getting the right nutrients in the...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Moheb Moneim MD2nd Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Tahseen A Cheema MD2nd Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. David A Bernstein M.D.201 Cedar St Se Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Charles R Pribyl M.D.201 Cedar St Se Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Miguel Lorenzo Gallegos M.D.8004 Constitution Pl Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Teresa V Balcomb Other5400 Gibson Se Albuquerque NM 87108