Dr. Margaret Shepp is an internist practicing in Portland, ME. Dr. Shepp specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Shepp provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1971
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- New England Med Ctr Hosps, Pediatrics; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Internal Medicine
Dr. Margaret Shepp MD's Practice location
Portland, ME 04103Get Direction
FREEPORT, ME 04032Get Direction
Dr. Margaret Shepp MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shepp
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- Are Energy Drinks Safe?
Recently, there have been serious health issues linked to energy drink. The ever growing popularity and consumption of these products came on quickly. Are these drinks safe like manufacturers claim them to be?Energy drinks are basically beverages that contain stimulants, like caffeine, and are...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Alternative Treatments for Lupus
Lupus symptoms can be managed by alternative medicine and the immune system can be strengthened by these medicines too. You may find the term ‘alternative’ unfamiliar but you might actually be shocked to realize that you know the majority of these alternative treatments. Alternative treatments...
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- Women Who Smoke Increase Their Risk for Hot Flashes
According to a recent study, women who smoke frequently are prone to more hot flashes during menopause, compared to women who do not smoke at all. Earlier studies suggest that there is a link between smoking and early menopause, in addition to menopause encourages worse symptoms. A recent study that...
- Dr. John R Reynolds M.D.155 Spurwink Ave Cape Elizabeth ME 04107
- Dr. Linford J Stillson D.O.825 Main St Westbrook ME 04092
- Dr. Christopher A Wellins MD155 Spurwink Ave Cape Elizabeth ME 04107
- Dr. Debra A Fuchs ertman MD84 Marginal Way Portland ME 04101
- Dr. Renee Fay-leblanc MD155 Spurwink Ave Cape Elizabeth ME 04107
- Dr. Steven Cutone D.O.30 W Cole Rd Biddeford ME 04005