Dr. Verena Grieco is a pathologist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Grieco is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Grieco can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Grieco may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
University of Washington School of Medicine 1983
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1988
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Cytopathology
- Spindle cell lipoma of the oral cavity. Report of a rare intramuscular case with fine needle aspiration findings.
- The efficacy of reprocessing unsatisfactory cervicovaginal ThinPrep specimens with and without glacial acetic acid: effect on Hybrid Capture II human papillomavirus testing and clinical follow-up.
- Vaginal, endometrial, and reproductive hormone findings: randomized, placebo-controlled trial of black cohosh, multibotanical herbs, and dietary soy for vasomotor symptoms: the Herbal Alternatives for Menopause (HALT) Study.
- The outcomes of "atypical" and "suspicious" bile duct brushings in the identification of pancreaticobiliary tumors: Follow-up analysis of surgical resection specimens.
- Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Medical Center of Vermont
- Medical Center of Vermont
Dr. Verena S Grieco MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
Dr. Verena S Grieco MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Craig Jonov DMD, MD509 Olive Way Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Adam C. Fettig DMD12330 120th Ave Ne Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Matthew Patrick Horton MD747 Broadway Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Brian A Folz M.D.1001 Sw Klickitat Way Seattle WA 98134
- Dr. Veronica Thoroughgood M.D.1280 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Sandra Pauline Ewaskow MD1280 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004