Dr. George M Morarasu DDS
Periodontist | Periodontics2220 Riverside Ave S Minneapolis MN, 55454
Dr. George Morarasu practices Periodontics in Minneapolis, MN. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Morarasu has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Morarasu provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. George M Morarasu DDS's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55454Get Direction
Ukiah, CA 95482Get Direction
Dr. George M Morarasu DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morarasu
- E. Coli Infection Symptoms: Cramps, Fatigue, Nausea, and More
What is E. Coli?E. coli is a bacterium that normally dwells in the intestines of both animals and humans. However, there are certain types of E. coli, specially E. coli 0157:H7, that are known to cause intestinal infection, which would lead to cramps, vomiting, and bloody diarrhea. E. coli is also...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- 20-Year-Old Rock Climber Is Breaking the Glass Ceiling with Celiac Disease
Margo Hayes is a top rock climber in the U.S. She has been a high-level rock climber since she joined Boulder’s Team ABC at the age 10. Now at age 20, she is the first female athlete to reach La Rambla in Siurana Spain successfully. (She accomplished this feat at only 19!) ...
- Robotic Arm Gives Teen with Muscular Dystrophy A New Lease on Life
Austin Stelly is only 14-years old, and he has Duchenne muscular dystrophy. The disease is a genetic disorder that over time causes degeneration of the muscles. Austin uses a motorized wheelchair full-time, and it has been his mode of movement for about four years. When Austin was ten years old, he...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Mark M. Wilson D.D.S.825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis Minnesota 55402
- Dr. Ivan P Streif D.D.S.13998 Maple Knoll Way Osseo MN 55369
- Dr. David Klump DDS7501 GOLDEN VALLEY RD GOLDEN VALLEY MN 55427
- Dr. Anthony John Skinner DDS6600 EXCELSIOR BLVD ST LOUIS PARK MN 55426
- Daniel Skaar Other1630 University Ave W Saint Paul MN 55104
- Mr. Andres Roberto Sanchez DDS800 Prairie Center Drive Eden Prairie MN 55344