Dr. Kevin Mcgeehan practices Neuropathology in Johnstown, PA. Dr. Mcgeehan studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Kevin M. Mcgeehan DO's Practice location
Johnstown, PA 15904Get Direction
WARSAW, IN 46580Get Direction
Dr. Kevin M. Mcgeehan DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcgeehan
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Pakistani Student Creates Stick to Aid Parkinson's Patients
One of the most serious neurodegenerative disorder of the brain is the Parkinson’s Disease (PD). The disorder is characterized by the brain producing less and less dopamine, which is responsible for regulating body movements and emotions. When more than 60% of the dopamine production is...
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- NFL Player Clay Matthews Raises Money for Muscular Dystrophy with Special Cleats
Football is for some a way of life, but for many die-hard fans, playing the sport itself is just a dream. This is especially true for kids diagnosed with life-altering illnesses such as Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).While playing the sport may not be a possibility for these kids, the...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- Dr. Jan M Savit MD422 Main St Johnstown PA 15901
- Dr. Michael Sauter M.D.327 W Pittsburgh St Greensburg PA 15601
- Dr. Brian Patrick Ahlstrom M.D.353 Market Street Johnstown PA 15901
- Dr. Kussay Nassr MD1450 Scalp Ave Johnstown PA 15904
- Dr. Tariq Hamid MBBS590 Court St Keene NH 03431
- Dr. Doo W Cho MD.214 College Park Plz Johnstown PA 15904