Dr. Brendan David Graham D.M.D
Dentist | General Practice318 N. Bloomington St Streator IL, 61364
Dr. Graham is a LaSalle County native. Growing up, Brendan attended Grand Ridge Grade School and was a 2003 graduate of Marquette High School in Ottawa, IL. Dr. Graham completed his undergraduate studies ...
Education and Training
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Biological Sciences 2006
- Crowns & Bridges
- Dentures & Partials
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal Therapy
- Member Illinois State Dental Society 2006
- Member American Dental Association 2006
Dr. Brendan David Graham D.M.D's Practice location
Streator, IL 61364Get Direction
Dr. Brendan David Graham D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Graham
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. John Michael Conness DDS1704 POLARIS CIR STE 1 OTTAWA IL 61350
- Dr. John James Derango DDS360 1st St La Salle IL 61301
- Dr. Thomas Wesley Miller D.D.S.111 W Glover St Ottawa IL 61350
- Dr. Terrence Phillip Kunkel DDS1723 10th St Peru IL 61354
- Dr. Brian Robert Billard DMD210 N Columbia Ave Oglesby IL 61348
- Dr. Brian M. Hughes D.D.S.911 N Bloomington St Streator IL 61364