Dr. Daniel Kuy is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Ft Mitchell, KY. Dr. Kuy specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
University of Zürich, Switzerland M.D. 1985
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Cincinnati Magazine Peer Review Top Doctor Plastic Surgery 2015-2017 2015-17 Cincinnati Magazine
- America’s Top Plastic Surgeons 2004-17 Consumer Research Council of America
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift / Reduction
- Tummy Tuck
- Arm Lift
- Male Breast Surgery
- Total Body Lift
- Thigh Lift
- Fat Transfer
- Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery / Buttocks Augmentation
- Eyelids (blepharoplasty)
- Chemical Peel
- Forehead / Brow Lift
- Nose (rhinoplasty)
- Facial Implants
- Facial Fillers
- Board Certified Swiss Board of Surgery
- Professional Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Professional Member American Medical Association
- Professional Member American College of Surgeons
- Professional Member Swiss Surgical Association
- Professional Member Swiss Surgery Society
- Professional Member Swiss Medical Association
- Professional Member Medical Association of the District Zurich and Dietikon
- Professional Member Medical Society of Zurich
- Kantonsspital Münsterlingen, Bezirksspital Niederbipp, Switzerland General Surgery
- University of Illinois, Chicago, IL General Surgery
- University of Illinois, Chicago, IL Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Bellevue Klinik, T. Vogt, MD, Switzerland Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Dr. Daniel G. Kuy M.D.'s Practice location
CINCINNATI, OH 45209Get Direction
Dr. Daniel G. Kuy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kuy
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- Dr. Rian A. Maercks MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Mark E. Grosinger DO9200 MONTGOMERY RD CINCINNATI OH 45242
- Dr. Michael J Columbus M.D.4850 Red Bank Rd Cincinnati OH 45227
- Dr. David Megee MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Theodore H Miller M.D., PHD.40 North Grand Ave. Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Michael D Vennemeyer MD1881 Dixie Hwy Covington KY 41011