Dr. Michael Damrich is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Mobile, AL. Dr. Damrich specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Damrich typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of South Al Coll of Med, Mobile Al 1978
University of South Alabama College of Medicine 1978
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Thoracic Surgery; Baylor Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. Michael E Damrich M.D.'s Practice location
Mobile, AL 36608Get Direction
Mobile, AL 36607Get Direction
Dr. Michael E Damrich M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Damrich
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. William Earle Johnson M.D.1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Mabelle H Cohen M.D.1520 San Pablo Street Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. John William Boyer M.D.1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Peter N/a Pluscht M.D.1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Shaf B. Holden MD1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Larkin Jeffrey Daniels M.D.1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607