Trevor Arland Field MPT
Physical Therapist12067 Arrow Route Rancho Cucamonga CA, 91739
Form & Function Physical Therapy is an elite level provider of sports injury rehabilitation and prevention services to athletes of all ages and abilities. We serve professional athletes and franchises, ...
Education and Training
St. Catherine University MPT 2003
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Joint Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Techniques
- Exercise Rehab
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
Experience & Accolades
- PT/Practice Owner2013Form and Function Physical Therapy
Trevor Arland Field MPT's Practice location
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739Get Direction
MURRIETA, CA 92562Get Direction
Trevor Arland Field MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Tiffani Zolezzi1798 N. Garey Avenue Pomona CA 91767
- Mahnaz N Kazalbasch R.P.T7774 Cherry Ave. Fontana CA 92336
- Pedro Ismael Romero MPT11276 5th St Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Courtney Ellstrom DPT14682 Central Ave Chino CA 91710
- Dr. Brent Wild DPT14682 Central Ave Chino CA 91710
- Fredrick Ryan Valdez725 Atchison St Colton CA 92324