Dr. Ghulam Murtaza M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1200 E. Michigan Ave. Suite 655 Lansing MI, 48912
Dr. Ghulam Murtaza is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Lansing, MI. Dr. Murtaza specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Murtaza typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Dr. Ghulam Murtaza M.D.'s Practice location
Lansing, MI 48912Get Direction
MADISON, WI 53715Get Direction
Dr. Ghulam Murtaza M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murtaza
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Joseph V Cotroneo MD405 W Greenlawn Ave Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. Andrew M Duda MD405 W Greenlawn Ave Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. Scott Hazlehurst Johnson MD1200 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Mohammed Hassan MD405 W Greenlawn Ave Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. John A Carr MD1200 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Alonso Collar MD405 W Greenlawn Ave Lansing MI 48910