Dr. Joshua Garren practices Radiation Oncology in Burlington, MA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Garren specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- 2009 Boston's Top Doctors - Castle Connolly
- 2008 Doctor Lahey Society Founding Member - Master Member as of 2009
- 2007 Wise Grant for Otolaryngologic Oncology Research
- 2003 NCCN fellowship
- State of New York 2003 Promising Inventor Award
- 2002 RTOG fellowship
- Suny Hlth Sci Ctr Brooklyn, Radiation Oncology; Nyu Hospitals Center, Neurological Surgery
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Joshua Garren MD's Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74104Get Direction
PLANO, TX 75093Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Joshua Garren MD | Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Joshua Garren MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garren
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- Dr. Lyubov Girshovich MD41 Mall Road Burlington Massachusetts 01805
- Dr. Michael N Corradetti M.D.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Aileen B Chen MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Tracy A Balboni M.D., M.P.H.44 Binney St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Ariel Eyllsse Hirsch MD830 Harrison Ave Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Akila Viswanathan MD MPH75 Francis Street Asb1-L2 Boston MA 02115