Dr. Paul Sanford Pickholtz MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology327 Medical Park Dr Uhc Gastroenterology Bridgeport WV, 26330
Dr. Paul Pickholtz is a gastroenterologist practicing in Bridgeport, WV. Dr. Pickholtz specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Pickholtz performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Kings County Hosp Ctr, Gastroenterology; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Radiology
Dr. Paul Sanford Pickholtz MD's Practice location
Bridgeport, WV 26330Get Direction
Clarksburg, WV 26301Get Direction
POWELL, TN 37849Get Direction
Dr. Paul Sanford Pickholtz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pickholtz
- What Causes Nausea: An Overview of the Most Common Conditions
Nausea is a term which describes a sick stomach and the feeling of wanting to vomit. It can be a sign to vomit the contents of the stomach. Nausea is a symptom, not a disease. It is caused by many diseases but can often be prevented. Almost all people experience nausea at some point, which makes it...
- 5 Tips for Living with Gastroenteritis
Nobody loves being sick, particularly when it comes to gastroenteritis. Vomiting, fever, nausea, abdominal pain, chills, and diarrhea add up to a bad feeling. While gastroenteritis neither do nor necessitate medication, especially if it is mild, the following tips can help you live with...
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is Appendicitis?In order to understand whether the condition of appendicitis is a lifelong condition or not, we should first be aware of what the condition is about, which body part is affected and what the person suffering from appendicitis needs to go through. Because knowing all this will...
- What is Xanthan Gum?
Occurrence, Isolation Xanthun gum is an extracellular high molecular weight polysaccharide. It is obtained by microbial fermentation from Xanthomonas campestris and some other related micro organisms. The microorganism is produced on a medium which contains glucose, NH4Cl, and a mixture of amino...
- Anemia: Psychological Approach to Patients
The complete working of the human brain has been explained by numerous psychologists in the world. They have spent their lives trying to find the relation between different problems and how they affect the working of the human brain. The sanctioning of this relation is key to understanding why even...
- The Most Common Crohn's and Colitis Food Triggers
Crohn’s and Colitis can be difficult to live with, to say the least. And because there is currently no known cure, the only way to keep this disease in remission is to avoid any flare ups. While your battle plan will always begin with your doctor’s recommendations, such as medications, there are...
- Dr. Mohammed Omar MD1 Med Center Dr Clarksburg WV 26301
- Mrs. Kimberly J Fairley DO101 Stadium Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. David A Ciarolla MD1228 Country Club Rd Fairmont WV 26554
- Dr. Rubayat Naila Rahman MD MPH1322 Locust Ave Fairmont WV 26554
- Dr. Venu gopala reddy Gangireddy MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Tomas Rodriguez molinet MD1411 N Flagler Dr West Palm Beach FL 33401