Dr. Angela Mouhlas is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Mouhlas specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Mouhlas typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
American University of Barbados School of Medicine 2004
- Varicose Veins
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Angela Louise Mouhlas MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19102Get Direction
Norfolk, VA 23502Get Direction
MIRAMAR, FL 33027Get Direction
Dr. Angela Louise Mouhlas MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Dr. Colleen B Gaughan M.D.1200 Old York Rd Abington Pennsylvania 19001
- Dr. Walter J. Scott M.D.333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Michael Rosenbloom MD3 Cooper Plaza Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Richard Y Highbloom MD3 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Nicholas C Cavarocchi MD1100 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Achintya Moulick MD3601 A Street Philadelphia PA 19134