Dr. James Joseph Szabo M.D.
Dermatologist87 Murray Guard Dr Suite B Jackson TN, 38305
Dr. James Szabo is a dermatologist practicing in Jackson, TN. Dr. Szabo specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Szabo diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Dr. James Joseph Szabo M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, TN 38305Get Direction
HIGH POINT, NC 27265Get Direction
Dr. James Joseph Szabo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Szabo
- Can Heat Rash Be Associated with Other Underlying Medical Conditions?
Heat rash is a skin condition that is known to happen as a result of excess sweating. It is usually caused by a blockage of the sweat ducts. There are a number of things that can lead to the blocking of the sweat ducts. As these ducts are blocked, there is little evaporation of the sweat, which...
- Rosacea: What is Light Therapy and Why is it Used?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that mainly affects women past their 30s. According to the National Rosacea Society, approximately 16 million people in the US alone are affected with rosacea. It is a very common problem, especially among fair-skinned people. Rosacea causes redness over your...
- Does Ingrown Hair Always Require Medical Treatment?
Hair deviating from its normal growth pattern; hairs that curl inwards or grows sideways deeper into the skin present embarrassing acne-like bumps that become an eyesore. Ingrown hairs also bring pain and infection in their wake.Medical treatments cover the entire spectrum from symptom alleviating...
- Jock Itch: The Facts You Should Know
Jock itch can be very embarrassing. The skin folds itch like crazy in the wrong places at the wrong time. The more you scratch, the more reddish and tender the area becomes. Men get it more often than women, and you don’t have to be an athlete blazing the tracks to get this abdominal itch. Here...
- What Are Fordyce Spots and What Causes Them?
What are Fordyce spots?Fordyce spots, also called as Fordyce glands or Fordyce granules, are enlarged sebaceous (oil) glands that are not associated with hair follicles. These spots are harmless and painless and are commonly seen inside the cheek's lining or on the edge of the lips. They are...
- How Can I Remove the Bags Under My Eyes?
Under eye bags, a very common sign of aging, refer to the swollen regions under the eyes that give a puffy appearance. The skin under the eyes is very thin and is easily affected by the flow of fluids. Fluid retention is one of the common causes of under eye bags. These delicate tissues and muscles...
- Dr. Dafnis Carolina Carranza M.D.701 Medical Park Dr Humboldt TN 38343
- Dr. Robert M Jones M.D.1320 UNION UNIVERSITY DR JACKSON TN 38305
- Dr. Maria C Mariencheck MD87b Murray Guard Dr Jackson TN 38305
- Dr. Catherine T. Lucas MD701 Medical Park Dr Humboldt TN 38343
- Virginia Anne Koubek M.D.87 Murray Guard Dr Jackson TN 38305
- Dr. Lesley Littrell Starnes M.D.87 Murray Guard Dr Jackson TN 38305