Dr. Eric Raymond Steuer M.D.
Doctor190 Campus Blvd Suite 320 Winchester VA, 22601
Dr. Eric Steuer, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. His specialties include ophthalmology and he currently treats patients in Winchester, Virginia. Dr. Steuer completed medical school at Washington ...
Education and Training
Washington Center / School of Medicine 1992
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1992
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Pars plana vitrectomy, subretinal injection of tissue plasminogen activator, and fluid-gas exchange for displacement of thick submacular hemorrhage in age-related macular degeneration.
- Kinesin and cytoplasmic dynein binding to brain microsomes.
- Fluorescein angiographic lesion type frequency in neovascular age-related macular degeneration.
- Kinectin, a major kinesin-binding protein on ER.
- Chemical subdomains within the kinetochore domain of isolated CHO mitotic chromosomes.
- Dynactin, a conserved, ubiquitously expressed component of an activator of vesicle motility mediated by cytoplasmic dynein.
- Cytoplasmic dynein is a minus end-directed motor for membranous organelles.
- Macular Degeneration
Dr. Eric Raymond Steuer M.D.'s Practice location
Winchester, VA 22601Get Direction
Dr. Eric Raymond Steuer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Steuer
- What Causes Hair Loss?
Normally one loses up to 100 strands of hair per day, which is completely normal. Many people lose their hair as they grow older, which is not meant to be alarming. In most cases, losing a few strands here and there may not make a noticeable difference in the scalp.There are different types of hair...
- What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?
Seasonal Affective Disorder or SAD is a type of depression that comes and goes with the seasons. It starts during winter, usually stemming from a low amount of natural sunlight and is often lifted in the months of summer or spring. The symptoms often can begin in autumn as the days start getting...
- The Signs of Stroke in Women
Stroke is found to be the third leading cause of death in women around the world. As women generally live longer than men, the effects of a stroke affect women more than men. Women also live longer in a healthcare facility after having a stroke than men do. Women are more prone to a stroke...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Neal S Topham M.D.190 CAMPUS BLVD STE 310 WINCHESTER VA 22601
- Dr. George K Van osten M.D.190 Campus Blvd Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Stanley Marvin Hirschberg M.D.1818 Amherst St Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Byron Burton Timberlake M.D.900 S PLEASANT VALLEY RD WINCHESTER VA 22601
- Dr. Robert William Wehner M.D.1830 W Plaza Dr Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Peter A Johnson MD112 Medical Cir Winchester VA 22601