Dr. Frederick W Tonetti M.D.
Urologist2615 Culver Rd Suite 100 Rochester NY, 14609
Dr. Frederick Tonetti is a urologist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Tonetti specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1984
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1984
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Renal handling and physiologic effects of the paramagnetic contrast medium, gadolinium-DOTA.
- Extracorporeal shock-wave lithotripsy in patients with spinal cord dysfunction.
- Testicular torsion or acute epididymitis? Diagnosis and treatment.
- Renal handling and physiologic effects of the paramagnetic contrast medium Gd-DOTA.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Stress Incontinence
Dr. Frederick W Tonetti M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, NY 14609Get Direction
Dr. Frederick W Tonetti M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tonetti
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Holistic Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer happens when there is a tumor that grows within the bladder. Cancer can result from the active division of cells that multiply abnormally and quickly. Bladder cancer begins by affecting a part of the bladder. With time, it can spread and extensively affect the walls of the bladder and...
- The Function of Vas Deferens
Male reproductive systemMost of the components of this system are located outside the male body. The testis, penis, scrotum, and epididymis are some of the structures. For sexual intercourse the male organ responsible is the penis. From the urethra the semen is released through the penis. The...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- How Are Imaging Tests Used For Bloody Urine?
The external physical examination is over, and a detailed medical history has been discussed with the doctor. The next step - urinalysis of the latest urine sample - indicates more than three red blood cells occupying the microscopic viewing arena. The dipstick test shows the presence of blood in...
- Dr. Ralph Madeb M.D.980 Westfall Road Rochester New York 14618
- Dr. Erdal S Erturk MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. William P Guthinger M.D.209 S Goodman St Rochester NY 14607
- Dr. Scott Baringer Tobis M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Seth A. Capello M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Ms. Melanie M. Butler M.D.995 Senator Keating Blvd. Rochester NY 14618