Dr. Frederick W Tonetti M.D.
Urologist2615 Culver Rd Suite 100 Rochester NY, 14609
Dr. Frederick Tonetti is a urologist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Tonetti specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1984
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1984
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Renal handling and physiologic effects of the paramagnetic contrast medium, gadolinium-DOTA.
- Extracorporeal shock-wave lithotripsy in patients with spinal cord dysfunction.
- Testicular torsion or acute epididymitis? Diagnosis and treatment.
- Renal handling and physiologic effects of the paramagnetic contrast medium Gd-DOTA.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Stress Incontinence
Dr. Frederick W Tonetti M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, NY 14609Get Direction
Dr. Frederick W Tonetti M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tonetti
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- Risk Factors for Testicular Cancer
Testicular cancer happens when germ cells within the male testicles start reproducing in an uncontrolled manner, resulting in a mass of tissue called a tumor. Germ cells are cells that eventually grow into sperm cells, and germ cell tumors account for more than 98 percent of all cancers affecting...
- How Prostate Cancer Is Diagnosed
When we talk about prostate cancer, we are referring to the condition that affects the prostate gland. This condition is only found in men because only men have the prostate gland. The prostate gland is located beneath the bladder and around the urethra. The main function of the organ is to produce...
- Chlamydia Treatment Options
Infections that are transmitted through sexual contact are known as sexually transmitted diseases or STDs. One type of a sexually transmitted disease (STD) is chlamydia.In the US, a substantial number of chlamydia infections are reported every year, making it one of the most common sexually...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- Dr. Ralph Madeb M.D.980 Westfall Road Rochester New York 14618
- Dr. William P Guthinger M.D.209 S Goodman St Rochester NY 14607
- Dr. Erdal S Erturk MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Seth A. Capello M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Ms. Melanie M. Butler M.D.995 Senator Keating Blvd. Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Scott Baringer Tobis M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642