Dr. Mazen Albeldawi MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44195
Dr. Mazen Albeldawi is a gastroenterologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Albeldawi specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Albeldawi performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Mazen Albeldawi MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
NAPLES, FL 34109Get Direction
Dr. Mazen Albeldawi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Albeldawi
- Celiac Disease and Type I Diabetes Patients at a Higher Risk for Fractures
From time to time, patients may develop what is known as a comorbidity, which is essentially a word used to describe a situation wherein the subject is simultaneously diagnosed with two diseases or conditions. This can occur for a multitude of reasons, one being that the first condition may very...
- Crohn's Symptom-Intensifying Bacterium Targeted: What This Means for Treatment
A recent study done on mice at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine illuminated that a microscopic fungus by the name of Candida tropicalis is able to start gut inflammation and intensify symptoms of Crohn's disease. These findings were presented at Digestive Disease Week from May 5-9,...
- What Kind of Dietary Fiber Do We Need?
Fiber or roughage is the indigestible part of our food that plays an important part in health. Dietary fiber is found naturally in the plant parts that we eat. They are not digested but just pass through our system, absorb water, and aid in bowel movement. We all have heard that fiber is important,...
- Study Suggests Ties Between Celiac Disease and Early Respiratory Infections
With the rise of celiac disease and other problems related to gluten, finding out just what can cause it and how it has risen alludes even the best of researchers. Knowing the key differences between celiac disease and other gluten issues is a step for better understanding and management of the...
- Growing Concerns with Gluten Lead to Surge in Gluten-Free Magazines
Multiple Health Issues Discourage Gluten in FoodsCeliac disease, a genetic problem that causes the immune system to attack the small intestine where gluten is ingested, is now estimated to affect 1 out of every 100 people worldwide. It can be tracked due to a DNA marker which indicates its presence....
- Teen Celiac Disease Patient Starts a Kosher Gluten-Free Food Bank
Celiac disease is a type of autoimmune disease that interferes with the absorption of nutrients while also damaging the small intestines. People with this disease cannot tolerate gluten, which is a nutrient not only found in a lot of the food found in the supermarket, but also commonly used in...
- Dr. John Michael Edminson M.D.Cleveland Clinic Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Michael H. Frankel MD3700 Park East Drive Beachwood Ohio 44124
- Dr. Eric Jb Shapiro MD8185 E Washington St Chagrin Falls OH 44023
- Dr. Meredythe A Mcnally M.D.3700 Park East Dr Beachwood OH 44122
- Dr. Vijay S. Khiani M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Jack S Lissauer MD3700 Park East Dr Beachwood OH 44122