Dr. Paul Zhang is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Alexandria, LA. Dr. Zhang specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Hebei Med Coll, Shi-Jiazhuang, Hebei, China MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- [Multiple types of cytokines secreted by a mouse fetal liver stromal cell line].
- Multiple types of cytokines constitutively produced by an established murine thymic epithelial cell line.
- Fourier transform raman and density functional theory studies on the adsorption behavior of p-hydroxybenzoic acid on silver nanoparticles.
- Validated HPLC Method for the Determination of Paclitaxel-related Substances in an Intravenous Emulsion Loaded with a Paclitaxel-Cholesterol Complex.
- [Clinical auxiliary diagnosis value of high frequency ultrasonographic measurements of the thickness of transverse carpal ligaments in carpal tunnel syndrome patients].
- Core-shell structured titanium-nitrogen alloys with high strength, high thermal stability and good plasticity.
- [Morphology character and reduction methods of sagittally unstable intertrochanteric fractures].
- [Experimental study on the cellulose acetate diffusion method for the identification of mosquito blood meals].
- [Cytokine production by MTSC 4 cells, an established mouse thymic dendritic cell line].
- Study of simplified measures for malaria surveillance in the late consolidation phase in China.
Dr. Paul X Zhang M.D.'s Practice location
Alexandria, LA 71301Get Direction
Missouri City, TX 77459Get Direction
Dr. Paul X Zhang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Living as a Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivor: Creating a New Normal
No one can ever truly be prepared for what it is like to live with cancer. Even the strongest survivors face setbacks, and some of the fiercest warriors share their stories of how they find their "new normals."Kimberly's storyWhen she was only 25, just five days before her wedding, Kimberly felt a...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- Dr. Steven Joseph Saccaro MD3330 Masonic Drive Alexandria LA 71301
- Dr. Bassam Abi-rached M.D.605b Medical Center Dr Alexandria LA 71301
- Dr. John Robert Clement MD2495 Shreveport Hwy Pineville LA 71360
- Dr. Christine J Ince M.D.605b Medical Center Dr Alexandria LA 71301
- Dr. Howard G Wold M.D.605b Medical Center Dr Alexandria LA 71301