Dr. Paul Zhang is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Alexandria, LA. Dr. Zhang specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Hebei Med Coll, Shi-Jiazhuang, Hebei, China MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- [Multiple types of cytokines secreted by a mouse fetal liver stromal cell line].
- Multiple types of cytokines constitutively produced by an established murine thymic epithelial cell line.
- Fourier transform raman and density functional theory studies on the adsorption behavior of p-hydroxybenzoic acid on silver nanoparticles.
- Validated HPLC Method for the Determination of Paclitaxel-related Substances in an Intravenous Emulsion Loaded with a Paclitaxel-Cholesterol Complex.
- [Clinical auxiliary diagnosis value of high frequency ultrasonographic measurements of the thickness of transverse carpal ligaments in carpal tunnel syndrome patients].
- Core-shell structured titanium-nitrogen alloys with high strength, high thermal stability and good plasticity.
- [Morphology character and reduction methods of sagittally unstable intertrochanteric fractures].
- [Experimental study on the cellulose acetate diffusion method for the identification of mosquito blood meals].
- [Cytokine production by MTSC 4 cells, an established mouse thymic dendritic cell line].
- Study of simplified measures for malaria surveillance in the late consolidation phase in China.
Dr. Paul X Zhang M.D.'s Practice location
Alexandria, LA 71301Get Direction
Missouri City, TX 77459Get Direction
LAKE CHARLES, LA 70605Get Direction
Dr. Paul X Zhang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never in her wildest dreams thought that her daughter would be the person to save her...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- New Diagnostic Tool Approved for Lymphoma
A new diagnostic tool has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help researchers identify leukemia and lymphoma cells by using a technique known as flow cytometry. A flow cytometry test for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) can help determine whether normal or abnormal DNA is...
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...