Dr. Donna M Martin PSY.D.
Psychologist | Clinical334 W BROAD ST QUAKERTOWN PA, 18951
I have taught as an assistant professor of clinical psychology, Managed a training clinic and spent 5 years locally working clinically and as a supervising psychologist in community mental health before ...
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa Psy D 2002
- Psychtherapy, Couples, Families
- Cbt, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Psychological Evaluation
- Psychological Supervision
- memberAmerican Psychological Association 1989
- memberPennsylvania Psychological Association 1990
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Clinical Psychology 2004
Dr. Donna M Martin PSY.D.'s Practice location
QUAKERTOWN, PA 18951Get Direction
Quakertown, PA 18951Get Direction
Dr. Donna M Martin PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- Fitness Center for Kids with Autism Breaks Ground
Easterseals boasts to prove to be one of the best gyms in the nation, and it has just begun a fundraising campaign. Not only will it allegedly be a needed resource for the people in the neighborhood, but it will also cater to students with autism spectrum disorder.History of EastersealsOriginally,...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- Cinthia Taylor M.A.1500 Walnut Street Philadelphia PA 19103
- Jeri Ann Sebastian PHD833 E Butler Ave Doylestown PA 18901
- Dr. Scott J Bloszinsky PSY.D.264 E Broad St Bethlehem PA 18018
- William H Scharff M.S.1167 Weber Rd Warminster PA 18974
- Dr. Peter P Syre ED. D.1352 Easton Rd Warrington PA 18976
- Craig A Soskin1110 N West End Blvd Quakertown PA 18951