Dr. Lisa Geurink is a Chiropractor practicing in Durant, IA. Dr. Geurink specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Geurink seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Doctor of Chiropractic â€“ Palmer College of Chiropractic â€“ ,Bachelors of Science â€“ Michigan State University â€“ 1986
PALMER COLLEGE CHIROPRACTIC - DAVENPORT 1986
- Palmer Package
Dr. Lisa Lynn Geurink D.O.'s Practice location
Durant, IA 52747Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Lynn Geurink D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. Willard M. Smith D.C.2512 18th Avenue Rock Island Illinois 61201
- Dr. Lisa Michaels DC504 Maurer St. Wilton IA 52778
- Dr. Jeramy David Blackwood D.C.3012 18TH AVE ROCK ISLAND IL 61201
- Dr. Frankie Amarillas D.C.5260 Northwest Blvd Davenport IA 52806
- Dr. Rebecca Suzanne Bravard D.C.323 E 13TH ST DAVENPORT IA 52803
- Dr. Holly K Wilber D.C.710 E Kimberly Rd Davenport IA 52807