Dr. Carol Klett Vance M.D.
Neurologist (Pediatric) | Neurodevelopmental Disabilities1619 Curlew Dr Suite 6 Idaho Falls ID, 83406
Dr. Carol Vance is a child neurologist practicing in Idaho Falls, ID. Dr. Vance specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Vance is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University, TX 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Mutational and spectroscopic studies of the significance of the active site glutamine to metal ion specificity in superoxide dismutase.
- Novel insights into the basis for Escherichia coli superoxide dismutase's metal ion specificity from Mn-substituted FeSOD and its very high E(m).
- Artificial fertilization for amphibian conservation: current knowledge and future considerations.
- Thermal denaturation of DNA and chromatin of early and late passage human fibroblasts.
- Differentiation of neuroblastoma, glioma, and hybrid cells in culture as measured by the synthesis of specific protein species: evidence for neuroblast-glioblast reciprocal genetic regulation.
- Selective 15N labeling and direct observation by NMR of the active-site glutamine of Fe-containing superoxide dismutase.
- Spectroscopic comparisons of the pH dependencies of Fe-substituted (Mn)superoxide dismutase and Fe-superoxide dismutase.
Dr. Carol Klett Vance M.D.'s Practice location
Idaho Falls, ID 83406Get Direction
Dr. Carol Klett Vance M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vance
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Teen with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Being Kept Alive with Spinraza
Many researchers and medical professionals today are constantly striving to better the opportunities for those diagnosed with a variety of diseases and conditions. As time has progressed, these treatments have improved in their effectiveness, especially as those in the medical world begin to...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Jiffy Lube Steps Up to Join the 6th Muscle Up Muscular Dystrophy Fundraiser
Muscular dystrophy is a serious condition wherein one will lose a lot of muscle mass and have weaker muscles. The cause of muscular dystrophy is said to be the presence of mutations from a person’s genetics that would stop the production of a protein that forms the muscles. Symptoms can mostly be...
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Among 100 Most Inspirational Women
Breaking beyond the barriersAs of early October 2017, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) released their list of the 100 most inspirational women. Each year, the list commemorates women from around the world who have pushed the barriers of what has been thought to be possible. It...