Dr. Cynthia Dreyer is a dermatologist practicing in Eugene, OR. Dr. Dreyer specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Dreyer diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1979
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 1979
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1979
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Dermatology; Moses H Cone Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital 1980
- Cone Health Program
Dr. Cynthia A Dreyer M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Cynthia A Dreyer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Hair Loss After Pregnancy
IntroductionMost women notice having a thicker hair during pregnancy. However, it can totally be the opposite after giving birth. After pregnancy, they may notice frequent hair fall or hair loss. This scenario is quite common for most women during and after pregnancy. Continue reading below to...
- What Are the Treatments for Cold Sores?
Cold sores are inflamed fluid-filled blisters, which appear in clusters on and around the mouth or lips. They can be seen when a person has a weakened immune system during fever, cold, or any other disease. Usually, cold sores are not harmful and should heal on their own within two to four weeks...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Are Chemical Peels Good for Your Skin?
Chemical peeling, which is the process of peeling off the upper layers of the skin, are chemical solutions used to improve the appearance of skin. The solutions help the skin to peel off and allow for a smoother and healthier looking skin. Chemical peels are normally used on the face to reduce...
- Heat Rash: What Is Miliaria Rubra?
Heat rash is a skin condition that occurs when sweat ducts get blocked deeper below the skin surface. It mostly occurs when the weather conditions are hot and humid. The condition prevents the sweat produced from escaping and this leads to irritation of the skin.What is miliaria rubra?There are...
- What Medical Conditions Cause Sepsis?
An infection affecting any part of the body can lead to sepsis. Infected areas like the urinary tract, pelvis, abdomen and lungs mostly lead to sepsis.You can also get sepsis when admitted to the hospital. These can happen if:• You have recently undergone surgery• A urinary catheter was fitted...
- Dr. Jay Y Park M.D., P.C.360 S Garden Way Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Diane L Baird M.D.360 S. Garden Way Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Todd Knapp MD1007 Harlow Rd Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Troy K Richey M.D., P.C.1605 G Street Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Chong wee Foo M.D.1356 Lusitana St Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Gregory Charles Richterich MD992 Country Club Rd Eugene OR 97401