Dr. Holt Benjamin Maddux M.D.
Urologist1325 Wolf Park Dr Suite 102 Germantown TN, 38138
Dr. Holt Maddux is a urologist practicing in Germantown, TN. Dr. Maddux specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1977
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Urology; Methodist Hsp-Central Unit, General Surgery
Dr. Holt Benjamin Maddux M.D.'s Practice location
Germantown, TN 38138Get Direction
Dr. Holt Benjamin Maddux M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maddux
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- What is an Epididymal Cyst?
OverviewAn epididymal cyst or a spermatocele is a benign cyst that usually develops in the epididymis. The epididymis is a long, coiled tube that collects, stores, and transports sperm from the testes. Approximately 30 percent of males develop this condition in their lives.Another term for an...
- Bloody Urine: How Will the Doctor Diagnose the Problem?
Hematuria - or blood in the urine - can be a cause of worry, as it is usually an abnormal occurrence. However, there is a possibility that its cause is either benign or an indication of something seriousThe presence of blood in the urine may or may not be seen. If you see blood in your urine, you...
- Dehydration: Does Your Urine Have An Odor?
While it is very natural for urine to have an odor, it should not be strong. Though it may not be a big issue, urine that has strong smell can be due to medical issues. Healthy urine is clear and the color of straw, and it should not smell strong.Some people may find that their urine has a strong...
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Dr. Horace Norman Noe M. D.770 Estate Pl Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Charles R. Wallace MD1325 Eastmoreland Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Mark Jay Saslawsky M.D.995 S Yates Rd Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Robert Alfred Donato M.D.995 S Yates Rd Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Yair Walzer MD8066 WALNUT RUN RD STE 100 CORDOVA TN 38018
- Dr. Patrick J Zielie M.D.8066 WALNUT RUN RD STE 100 CORDOVA TN 38018