Worked in a clinic and hospital in Sudan. Worked with the government and did a mobile clinic with them, where they would travel to remote people who couldn't travel.
Education and Training
University of colorado DDS 2011
Tasneim Mohamed DDS's Expert Contributions
Postoperative care of sutured wounds is important. Sutured wounds within the oral cavity should be kept clean by rinsing frequently with warm water and salt (normal saline).There should be no food deposits around the stitches. The teeth near the stitches can be brushed but don’t brush over the gum area. The non restorable suture should be removed after one week. The restorable suture dissolve within two weeks, so you do not need to make an appointment to remove them. READ MORE
- Anticonvulsant activity of paeonimetabolin-I adducts obtained by incubation of paeoniflorin and thiol compounds with Lactobacillus brevis.
- New paeonilactone-A adducts formed by anaerobic incubation of paeoniflorin with Lactobacillus brevis in the presence of arylthiols.
- Registration of births' and infants' deaths in Demo village in Fayoum governorate.
- Studies on nitrogen fixation of Azotobacter chroococcum.
- Incidence of nasal carriers of Staphylococcus aureus in and outside hospital environment and antibiotic sensitivity of isolated staphylococcus strains.
- Collagen type III in normal and prematurely ruptured amniotic membranes.
- Potent anticonvulsant paeonimetabolin-I derivatives obtained by incubation of paeoniflorin and thiol compounds with Lactobacillus brevis.
- Induction of DNA strand breaks and expression of HSP70 and GRP78 homolog by cadmium in the marine sponge Suberites domuncula.
- Effects of paeoniflorin derivatives on scopolamine-induced amnesia using a passive avoidance task in mice; structure-activity relationship.
- America top dentist 2014 Consumer research counsil of America
- America top dentist 2015 Consumer research counsil of America
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, Colorado Springs Dental Society, Texas Dental Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Spending Time With Kids, Swimming
Favorite professional publications
- Dental Journals
Tasneim Mohamed DDS's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78231Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Tasneim Mohamed DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Tasneim Mohamed DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mohamed
Dr. Mohamed attended the University of Colorado where she graduated with her Dental Degree in 2011, giving her 8 years of experience in her field. During her training, she completed 2 years of an accelerated dental program with emphasis on theoretical and clinical knowledge and skills. Dr. Mohamed expanded her knowledge in periodontics and implant dentistry while completing rotations in Healthy Smiles in Children’s hospital in Colorado. There, she provided dental services for the children’s hospital such as amalgam and composite restorations, stainless steel crowns, space maintainers, pulpotomy, pulpectomy, extractions, scaling, and sealants applications. Her rotations in special care clinic gave Dr. Mohamed the opportunity to work with patients with special medical needs. She participated in a pregnant mom program with emphasis on prevention and treatments of dental disease in pregnant moms. Dr. Mohamed currently practices with Springs Dental Care where her objective is to give everyone a beautiful smile. Within the Springs Dental Care, she works as a Family and Cosmetic Dentist. Dr. Mohamed has specialized training in the method of professional oral care that focuses on improving the appearance of your mouth, teeth and smile. Family dentistry addresses oral health at every stage of life. Children have very different dental needs than adults, and qualified family dentists deliver comprehensive oral care from baby teeth to permanent teeth.
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Dr. Francisco Portillo Ramos D.D.S.11230 West Ave San Antonio TX 78213
- Dr. Andrew T Scraver D.D.S.8809 N. Navarro Victoria Texas 77904
- Steven C. Huntsman DDS1702 Pat Booker Rd Universal City TX 78148
- Anita Myers134 Menger Springs Boerne TX 78006
- Thomas Scott Barton DDS5531 W Loop 1604 N San Antonio tx 78253
- Dr. Cynthia A. Banker D. D. S.17119 San Pedro San Antonio Texas 78232