Worked in a clinic and hospital in Sudan. Worked with the government and did a mobile clinic with them, where they would travel to remote people who couldn't travel.
Education and Training
University of colorado DDS 2011
Tasneim Mohamed DDS's Expert Contributions
Postoperative care of sutured wounds is important. Sutured wounds within the oral cavity should be kept clean by rinsing frequently with warm water and salt (normal saline).There should be no food deposits around the stitches. The teeth near the stitches can be brushed but don’t brush over the gum area. The non restorable suture should be removed after one week. The restorable suture dissolve within two weeks, so you do not need to make an appointment to remove them. READ MORE
- Anticonvulsant activity of paeonimetabolin-I adducts obtained by incubation of paeoniflorin and thiol compounds with Lactobacillus brevis.
- New paeonilactone-A adducts formed by anaerobic incubation of paeoniflorin with Lactobacillus brevis in the presence of arylthiols.
- Registration of births' and infants' deaths in Demo village in Fayoum governorate.
- Studies on nitrogen fixation of Azotobacter chroococcum.
- Incidence of nasal carriers of Staphylococcus aureus in and outside hospital environment and antibiotic sensitivity of isolated staphylococcus strains.
- Collagen type III in normal and prematurely ruptured amniotic membranes.
- Potent anticonvulsant paeonimetabolin-I derivatives obtained by incubation of paeoniflorin and thiol compounds with Lactobacillus brevis.
- Induction of DNA strand breaks and expression of HSP70 and GRP78 homolog by cadmium in the marine sponge Suberites domuncula.
- Effects of paeoniflorin derivatives on scopolamine-induced amnesia using a passive avoidance task in mice; structure-activity relationship.
- America top dentist2014Consumer research counsil of America
- America top dentist2015Consumer research counsil of America
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, Colorado Springs Dental Society, Texas Dental Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Spending Time With Kids, Swimming
Favorite professional publications
- Dental Journals
Tasneim Mohamed DDS's Practice location
San Antonio, Texas 78247 Get Direction
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Tasneim Mohamed DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Tasneim Mohamed DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mohamed
Dr. Mohamed attended the University of Colorado where she graduated with her Dental Degree in 2011, giving her 8 years of experience in her field. During her training, she completed 2 years of an accelerated dental program with emphasis on theoretical and clinical knowledge and skills. Dr. Mohamed expanded her knowledge in periodontics and implant dentistry while completing rotations in Healthy Smiles in Children’s hospital in Colorado. There, she provided dental services for the children’s hospital such as amalgam and composite restorations, stainless steel crowns, space maintainers, pulpotomy, pulpectomy, extractions, scaling, and sealants applications. Her rotations in special care clinic gave Dr. Mohamed the opportunity to work with patients with special medical needs. She participated in a pregnant mom program with emphasis on prevention and treatments of dental disease in pregnant moms.
Dr. Mohamed currently practices with Springs Dental Care where her objective is to give everyone a beautiful smile. Within the Springs Dental Care, she works as a Family and Cosmetic Dentist.
Dr. Mohamed has specialized training in the method of professional oral care that focuses on improving the appearance of your mouth, teeth and smile. Family dentistry addresses oral health at every stage of life. Children have very different dental needs than adults, and qualified family dentists deliver comprehensive oral care from baby teeth to permanent teeth.
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Dr. Andrew T Scraver D.D.S. 8809 N. Navarro Victoria Texas 77904
- Steven C. Huntsman DDS 1702 Pat Booker Rd Universal City TX 78148
- Dr. Francisco Portillo Ramos D.D.S. 11230 West Ave San Antonio TX 78213
- Thomas Scott Barton DDS 5531 W Loop 1604 N San Antonio tx 78253
- Dr. Cynthia A. Banker D. D. S. 17119 San Pedro San Antonio Texas 78232
- Dr. James Patrick edward Merrett DDS 400 N loop 1604 E San Antonio Tx 78260