Dr. Deborah M Stein M.D.
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery22 S Greene St Baltimore MD, 21201
Dr. Deborah Stein is a trauma surgeon practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Stein specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Pro/con debate: does recombinant factor VIIa have a role to play in the treatment of patients with acute nontraumatic hemorrhage?
- The use of factor VIIa in haemorrhagic shock and intracerebral bleeding.
- MDCT diagnosis of penetrating diaphragm injury.
- Evaluation of dexmedetomidine: safety and clinical outcomes in critically ill trauma patients.
- Acute Treatment Options for Spinal Cord Injury.
- Practical considerations for the dosing and adjustment of continuous renal replacement therapy in the intensive care unit.
- Re: Hyperacute adrenal insufficiency after hemorrhagic shock: Facts and fiction.
- Multicompartment management of patients with severe traumatic brain injury.
- Blunt cerebrovascular injury screening guidelines: what are we willing to miss?
- How are you really feeling? A prospective evaluation of cognitive function following trauma.
- Intracranial pressure response after pharmacologic treatment of intracranial hypertension.
- Intraosseous infusion rates under high pressure: a cadaveric comparison of anatomic sites.
- Initial screening test for blunt cerebrovascular injury: Validity assessment of whole-body computed tomography.
- Predicting secondary insults after severe traumatic brain injury.
- Lethal now or lethal later: The natural history of Grade 4 blunt cerebrovascular injury.
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Surgery Critical Care-Surgery; Schneider Children'S Hosp, General Surgery
- Schneider Children's Hospital
Dr. Deborah M Stein M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Deborah M Stein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stein
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Night Sweats and Cancer: Can Night Sweats Be a Symptom of Cancer?
Night sweats should not be considered a normal phenomenon. It is when you begin to sweat profusely at night even when the surrounding temperature is cool or even cold. You may frequently be awoken from sleep due to the excessive sweating that occurs with night sweats. Your spouse or other family...
- How Do I Get Tan Without the Sun?
There are several alternatives to a safe tan, and that includes bronzers. Tanning products are generally classified into two types:...
- What Does Melanoma Look Like?
Most people have at least a few moles since they are common markings on the skin. Unfortunately, the signs of melanoma can be easily mistaken for moles until the disease progresses. Everyone should be familiar with the distinguishing characteristics of melanoma, as this knowledge can save lives. If...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- Dr. Rahul Jagdish Anand MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Robert Andrew Ord MD650 W Baltimore St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. James Gordon Cushman M.D.22 South Greene Street Baltimore MD 21264
- Dr. Usman Waheed M.D.5401 OLD COURT RD RANDALLSTOWN MD 21133
- Dr. Bethany Cara Sacks MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Jay A Menaker M.D.22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201