Stephen A Korte MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1300 S COLUMBIA RD GRAND FORKS ND, 58201
Dr. Stephen Korte is a cardiologist practicing in West Plains, MO. Dr. Korte specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Korte also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Stephen A Korte MD's Practice location
West Plains, MO 65775Get Direction
GRAND FORKS, ND 58201Get Direction
Stephen A Korte MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Korte
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- Do I Have Hypertension?
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, refers to the increased pressure exerted on the walls as blood passes through arteries. Normal blood pressure is measured as 120/80 mm Hg. Pressure in the range of 120/80 and 139/89 mm Hg is referred to as pre-hypertension, and those above the higher...
- What Conditions Increase Your Risk of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure, or congestive heart failure, is a chronic condition that indicates the inability of one’s heart to sufficiently fill with blood or distribute adequate amounts of blood to the entire body.Heart failure usually occurs in individuals with advancing age. However, anyone can develop the...
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- Yassar Almanaseer MD1300 S COLUMBIA RD GRAND FORKS ND 58201
- Noah N Chelliah MD1191 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58201
- Sanjay Bindra M.D.1300 S COLUMBIA RD GRAND FORKS ND 58201
- Mohamed Chebaclo MD1000 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Abdelhamid M Ahmed MD1000 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Mevan Nandaka Wijetunga MD1300 S COLUMBIA RD GRAND FORKS ND 58201