Specializing in otolaryngology and otology & neurotology, Dr. Mark Wood, MD is one of the country's best ranked doctors. He currently practices medicine at Oklahoma city, Oklahoma. Dr. Wood graduated ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1988
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1988
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Homograft microlathed femur prosthesis in stapedectomy.
- Middle ear electromagnetic semi-implantable hearing device: results of the phase II SOUNDTEC direct system clinical trial.
- Human middle ear transfer function measured by double laser interferometry system.
- Acoustic-structural coupled finite element analysis for sound transmission in human ear--pressure distributions.
- Laser interferometry measurements of middle ear fluid and pressure effects on sound transmission.
- Fixation and detachment of superior and anterior malleolar ligaments in human middle ear: experiment and modeling.
- Tympanometry and laser Doppler interferometry measurements on otitis media with effusion model in human temporal bones.
- Combined effect of fluid and pressure on middle ear function.
- Finite element modeling of sound transmission with perforations of tympanic membrane.
- A totally implantable hearing system--design and function characterization in 3D computational model and temporal bones.
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Otolaryngology; Univ Ks Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- Wesley Medical Center
- University of Kansas School of Med-Lawrence
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine - Oklahoma City
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
- Hough Ear Institute
Dr. Mark W. Wood M.D.'s Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73112Get Direction
EDMOND, OK 73013Get Direction
Dr. Mark W. Wood M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hearing Loss?
Hearing loss may be present at the time of birth, called as congenital hearing loss, or develop later in the life, called as acquired hearing loss. Timely diagnosis and treatment is very important in improving the quality of life of the affected person. Hearing loss is also classified on the basis...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- Meniere's Disease
What is Meniere’s disease?This is a rare medical condition that occurs in the inner ear and impacts the ability to hear and balance. It is common knowledge that the inner ear is responsible for hearing, but not everyone knows it is responsible for balance as well. Therefore, a disease such as...
- What Is Central Vertigo?
Types of VertigoWhen the world seems as though it is spinning, without cause, it is time to check with a doctor. There are two common forms of vertigo; central and peripheral....
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Betty S. Tsai 73104
- Dr. Keith F. Clark MD PHD535 Northwest 9th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73102
- Dr. Wayne E. Berryhill M.D.3650 W Rock Creek Rd Norman OK 73072
- Dr. Perry M. Santos M.D.3435 Nw 56th St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Ronald Jeffrey Goodell D.O.1201 S Douglas Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73130
- Dr. Jason Brandt Sigmon MD3435 Nw 56th St Oklahoma City OK 73112