Specializing in otolaryngology and otology & neurotology, Dr. Mark Wood, MD is one of the country's best ranked doctors. He currently practices medicine at Oklahoma city, Oklahoma. Dr. Wood graduated ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1988
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1988
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Homograft microlathed femur prosthesis in stapedectomy.
- Middle ear electromagnetic semi-implantable hearing device: results of the phase II SOUNDTEC direct system clinical trial.
- Human middle ear transfer function measured by double laser interferometry system.
- Acoustic-structural coupled finite element analysis for sound transmission in human ear--pressure distributions.
- Laser interferometry measurements of middle ear fluid and pressure effects on sound transmission.
- Fixation and detachment of superior and anterior malleolar ligaments in human middle ear: experiment and modeling.
- Tympanometry and laser Doppler interferometry measurements on otitis media with effusion model in human temporal bones.
- Combined effect of fluid and pressure on middle ear function.
- Finite element modeling of sound transmission with perforations of tympanic membrane.
- A totally implantable hearing system--design and function characterization in 3D computational model and temporal bones.
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Otolaryngology; Univ Ks Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- Wesley Medical Center
- University of Kansas School of Med-Lawrence
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine - Oklahoma City
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
- Hough Ear Institute
Dr. Mark W. Wood M.D.'s Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73112Get Direction
EDMOND, OK 73013Get Direction
Dr. Mark W. Wood M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Recovery for a Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, and Septoplasty
Tonsillectomy RecoveryTonsils located in the back of your throat help to fight infections but sometimes tonsils themselves get infected. Tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure used to remove tonsils. If you intend to have a tonsillectomy, it is likely that you desire to know the duration that you...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- When Is Sleep Apnea an Issue?
Sleep apnea is a severe type of sleep disorder that disrupts your breathing while you are asleep. This tends to occur when the brain, as well as the rest of the body, does not get enough oxygen supply. Sleep apnea can affect any individual at any age and it is a potentially life-threatening...
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- Betty S. Tsai 73104
- Dr. Keith F. Clark MD PHD535 Northwest 9th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73102
- Dr. Wayne E. Berryhill M.D.3650 W Rock Creek Rd Norman OK 73072
- Dr. Perry M. Santos M.D.3435 Nw 56th St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Ronald Jeffrey Goodell D.O.1201 S DOUGLAS BLVD MIDWEST CITY OK 73130
- Dr. Nathan Wayne Hales M.D.920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104