Manish Krishna Kotecha MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX, 76104
Manish K. Kotecha, M.D., is a new addition to our team of radiologists, joining Radiology Associates of North Texas, in July 2009. He received his B.A. with Highest Distinction and Phi Beta Kappa from ...
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Yale-New Haven Hospital in Connecticut - Radiology 2007
Manish Krishna Kotecha MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, MO 64108Get Direction
Manish Krishna Kotecha MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kotecha
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Cynthia A. Long MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- William R. Hoot816 West Cannon Street Forth Worth Texas 76104
- Katherine Shelley Hall M.D.815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Stuart A Aronson MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Thomas S Livingston MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Curtis Matthew Mitchell M.D.815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104