Dr. Anupama Savithri Bhat MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology151 N Sunrise Ave Suite 1201 Roseville CA, 95661
Dr. Anupama Bhat is a rheumatologist practicing in Roseville, CA. Dr. Bhat specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Bhat treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- University of Nevada School of Medicine Program
Dr. Anupama Savithri Bhat MD's Practice location
Roseville, CA 95661Get Direction
Dr. Anupama Savithri Bhat MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhat
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- Cracking the Case of Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia (FM) is musculoskeletal syndrome that causes widespread pain in the joints and muscles coupled with intense fatigue, sleep, mood and memory issues. More than twelve million people suffer from FM syndrome with most of the affected being women between the ages of twenty-five and sixty....
- Dietary Guidelines to Manage Fibromyalgia
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Model Cambria Francesca's Lupus Won't Stop Her From Shining
For fashion model Cambria Francesca, lupus has been a big part of her life and her career. A recent photo shoot snapped her showing off her figure with the word strong written across her stomach. It was to tell the world, that her battle with the disease has made her stronger and more beautiful. ...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: How Chronic Inflammation Affects Metabolism
Anyone who has ever had a rash, an infection, a sore throat, or other inflammatory diseases, understands the discomfort involved with inflammation. Short term inflammation, like allergic reactions, infections, and irritations are necessary for healing and recovery, but chronic inflammatory diseases...
- Joanne: Lady Gaga’s Emotional Tribute to Her Aunt Who Battled Lupus
A study observed that an average annual health cost of individuals with SLE is $12,643. The Lupus Foundation of America reported that two out of three patients with lupus have completely or partially lost their income as they are no longer able to perform their duties full-time. One patient in...
- Dr. Douglas Roberts M.D.500 University Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Janahn C Scalapino MD1020 29th St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Paul B. Lambie MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Patrick T. Carroll MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Dennis Min Liu MD3000 Q Street Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Michael Thomas Barger M.D.3000 Q St Sacramento CA 95816