Dr. Jennifer Clare Burgis M.D.
Pediatrician505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA, 94143
Dr. Jennifer Burgis is a pediatrician practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Burgis is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Burgis diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Burgis can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Jennifer Clare Burgis M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94118Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Clare Burgis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 HIGH ST OAKLAND CA 94619
- Roberta Al Cunningham4839 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Thomas A. Nakagawa MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Laura E. Saldivar M.D.3300 WEBSTER ST OAKLAND CA 94609
- Dr. Michael C. Samn MD395 Hickey Blvd Daly City CA 94015