Dr. Evan Robert Moore M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Moore became affiliated with the clinic in July 2012. He is a Tulsa native and a graduate of Union High School. He received his undergraduate degree in Biochemistry from University of Tulsa, and his ...
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 2007
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Evan Robert Moore M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What is Swimmer’s Ear and How to Get Rid of it
What Is Swimmer's Ear?The ear is a rather delicate part of the human body. It is also an organ that is highly susceptible to infections and exposure to dirt and dust from various sources. Swimmer’s ear is an infection that primarily occurs in the outer ear canal, a pipe-like tube that goes from...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- What Are Tonsil Stones?
If you are someone who is suffering from bad breath or feel a sharp pain in your throat when you swallow something, then there is a good possibility that you are having tonsil stones. If you are really worried about it, there is nothing to be anxious about as there are various treatments available...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Dr. Edward K Gardner MD10201 Kanis Rd Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Michael B Gluth M.D.4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Scott J Stern MD8901 CARTI WAY LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Jason A Smith MD4901 Fairway Ave North Little Rock AR 72116
- Dr. Frances C Wilson M.D.500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. H Graves Hearnsberger M.D.500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205