Steven Ambler is a physical therapist practicing in Tampa, FL. Steven Ambler specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Steven Ambler can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Steven Ambler will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Deans Teaching Award, Morsani College of Medicine,
- Emerging Leader Award, American Physical Therapy Association
- Member Orthopaedic, Sports, Oncology, Health Policy, and Education section member , American Physical Thera
Dr. Steven B Ambler PT, DPT, OCS's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33612Get Direction
Dr. Steven B Ambler PT, DPT, OCS's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Dr. Henria M Fain M.D., DPT, ATC914 W Woodlawn Ave Tampa FL 33603
- Megan M Heintz PT13330 Usf Laurel Drive Tampa FL 33612
- Mr. Justin Spiegel PT27454 Cashford Cir Wesley Chapel FL 33544
- Dr. Willem Richard Stegeman PT, DPT, MTC, CEAS3903 Northdale Blvd Tampa FL 33624
- Matthew E Lazinski PT13330 Usf Laurel Dr Tampa FL 33612
- William S Quillen PT12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612